5. Bigger than the whole sky

Warnings: Not major but y/n is a little sad in this one.

Description: Y/n wants to be alone for a moment and goes to her favourite spot in Hawkins, Weathertop, the perfect place to lay in the grass and look at the stars. She isn't the only one there, her crush, Robin Buckley is there too. That's cute. (I'm thinking of making every title Taylor Swift related lol, and yes, this one too XD)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got on my bike and drove away from all of the bad stuff that happened today. School sucked, and I didn't even see Robin, not like I would have said anything to her, but it still makes my days better. On top of all that, my parents got mad at me for some stupid reason. I tried not to cry as I rode to weathertop, I always go there when I want to be alone. The wind blew on my face, drying my tears. I just kept riding, trying to escape my worries.

When I got to weathertop I parked my bike against a tree and ran up the hill. As the sun went down, the hill got quieter. With each step the grass made a soft noise under my feet. It was calming, like it understood how I felt. The air was cool, and I could smell the flowers. When I reached the top, I sat down on the grass, feeling tired and sad. Tears welled up in my eyes, and soon, they were streaming down my cheeks. I looked up to the sky, and through my blurry vision I could see stars starting to appear. I smiled, they made me feel a bit better. As if they were watching over me. I closed my eyes and wiped away my tears. I tried to relax and took a few deep breaths. 

I was still sitting in the field, lost in my thoughts, when suddenly I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Hey, are you okay?" My heart skipped a beat when I turned around and saw Robin standing there. "I uhm yeah I'm fine." I replied, putting on a fake smile. But Robin didn't seem convinced, and sat down beside me, her gaze soft and concerned. Luckily it was already dark, and she couldn't see the red puffiness around my eyes. "are you sure?" She said in a comforting tone. I hesitated for a moment, not sure if I should tell her the truth. But as I looked into Robin's kind eyes, I couldn't hide it anymore. "I'm not feeling so great." I confessed, my voice barely above a whisper. Robin's expression softened, and she gently squeezed my hand. I felt my cheeks burn up at her touch. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked softly. I swallowed hard, the lump in my throat making it hard to properly speak. "Today has just been shitty, school was rough and my parents got mad at me for no reason. I'ts stupid, really." I sniffled and quickly wiped away a single tear from my cheek, hoping Robin hadn't seen that. But she had, and she placed her hand on my cheek, wiping away a second tear, before pulling me in for a hug. "It's not stupid, and I'm sorry for you." She murmured, her voice soft and calming. I smiled and closed my eyes, before pulling back. My gaze got stuck in hers, and I admired her beautifull blue eyes. I glanced at her lips, and then quickly back to her eyes again, and then back to her lips. I felt the tension build between us, and I leaned a little closer. My heart started to beat a little faster, and I could feel her breath against my lips. Suddenly I realised how stupid this all was, What if Robin didn't feel the same way? What if she didn't even like girls? So I backed away again. My cheeks were completely red and I looked at the ground in embarrasement. I almost started to cry again, and I blinked away my tears. 

I took a deep breath and forced myself to look back up to Robin again. To my surprise, she wasn't grossed out, instead, she was still looking at me, her expression soft and the corner of her mouth curled up. "Hey." She said gently, reaching out to brush a tear from my cheek. "It's okay, you don't have to be embarrased." My eyes lit up, and I felt a glimmer of hope, maybe robin didn't think I was completely ridiculous after all. "Really?" I asked, my voice shaky. Robin nodded, a small smile appearing on her mouth. "Really." she confirmed. Before I could say anything else she leaned in and pressed her lips onto mine. It was soft and gentle, and in that moment, all my worries dissapeared. I smiled against her lips, feeling her do so too, and then kissed her back with passion. I broke off the kiss, and rested my forehead against hers. "I really needed that." I whispered. "Me too." She replied, with a wide smile on her face. I pecked her on her lips once more, and then lied down in the grass, looking up at the stars. She laid down beside me, and interlaced our fingers. 

We laid there in silence, admiring the stars and the moon. In that moment I knew, I knew my love for her would be bigger than the whole sky.

The end

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiii:) I think I say this at the end of every one of these but I hoped you enjoyed this oneee! I really enjoyed writing it lol:) Please leave suggestions in the commentsss. Have a nice day/night<33