Chapter Three (longish)

Dawnpaw woke up in the near middle of the clearing, cats were running all around her. It was raining and there was a loud roar of thunder near the camp, she lifted her head and opened her mouth slightly, the scent of fire drifted into her mouth, dawnpaw looked back down, her eyes widened, her ears flattened to her head and her tail bushed out abit, she had to get out of there. She tried to run, her paws desperately clawing at the ground, but she couldn't. Suddenly, a familiar scent flooded in her nose, she looked up abit more to see Thunderstripe, the last deputy of StormClan before he died on the thunderpath, he was one of her friends when he was alive, he started to speak with a raised voice, "Thunder strikes the highest point." He growled, his brown and beige fur getting soaked by the rain. A loud sound boomed in dawnpaws ear, it was lightning, she had so many questions but she couldn't ask them, she woke up in her nest in a jolt, making the nest slightly crunch. "Dawnpaw?" Autumnpaw looked at dawnpaw, her eyes were widened, her green-blue eyes were tainted with worry.
"Y-yeah?" She stammered.
"You.. were mewing things in your sleep.." Autumnpaw whispered, her ears slightly pinned back and her tail wrapped around her paws.
"Oh." Dawnpaw muttered, blinking.
"Are— you ok?" Autumnpaw asked, her voice cracked. She seemed scared.
"..yeah.." dawnpaw nodded, looking up at the sky.
"It's almost sunhigh, I'd.. better go training— I mean we better go training." Dawnpaw mewed, sighing slightly at the thought of Autumnpaw coming with them.
"Yeah.. let's go." Autumnpaw said, clearing her throat and standing up, walking out of the den, Dawnpaw followed her, her tail drooped, Autumnpaws tail was high, she looked confident.
Eventually they got to the gorse tunnel, bluesight and foxtail were waiting for them. "Hey Dawnpaw and Autumnpaw!" Foxtail greeted them with a warm smile.
"You two ready for some training?" Bluesight asked, getting to a position as if he was going to pounce jokingly, Dawnpaw let out a laugh, Foxtail rolled her eyes, "Let's go now.." she sighed and padded out of the gorse entrance, expecting them to follow. Dawnpaw walked out first, then autumnpaw, then Bluesight. The light from the sun blinded dawnpaw, she screwed up her eyes at the light, twisting her head away and stopping in her tracks, putting her paw up slightly in a flinch, Autumnpaw crashed into her.
"Why'd you stop?!" Autumnpaw hissed.
"Sorry.." Dawnpaw muttered and started to sprint to keep up with foxtail, who was about a fox length away from Dawnpaw and Autumnpaw, when Dawnpaw glanced back when she was beside Foxtail, Bluesight was gazing off into the trees, Foxtail turned her head at Bluesight and stopped walking.
"Bluesight!" She shouted, getting bluesights attention, he flinched slightly and quickly turned his head to Foxtail, darting towards her, he was about three fox lengths away, he occasionally stopped to take a breath. Once he finally arrived they kept walking.

***
Eventually they got to the training area, where they had to learn battle moves.
"Dawnpaw, you know some right?" Bluesight asked, and dawnpaw nodded.
"I'd like you to practice on autumnpaw." Bluesight smiled, Dawnpaw hopped into a fighting position, ready to pounce, her claws unsheathed.
"But, don't.. don't unsheathe your claws, I wouldn't want anyone getting hurt." Bluesight added, and foxtail nodded,
"He's right." Foxtail agreed with a smile. Dawnpaw rolled her eyes slightly, but she sheathed her claws although she didn't want to. "Start!" Foxtail instructed, Dawnpaw pounced first, Autumnpaw rolled over and Dawnpaw crashed into the ground with a thud, Dawnpaw scrambled back to her paws, jumping to face Autumnpaw, whose tail was lashing. Dawnpaw waited for her to pounce and when she finally did Dawnpaw jumped out of the way and swiftly pounced on Autumnpaws back as she started to fall into the ground. Autumnpaw growled and tried to roll over, but she couldn't.
"Stop!" Bluesight said to them, "That was good!" Bluesight smiled approvingly.
"How did I do?" Autumnpaw asked eagerly.
"Pretty good, I'm proud!" Foxtail purred.
"Dawnpaw, let Autumnpaw go." Bluesight told Dawnpaw. Dawnpaw hopped to the left, Autumnpaw immediately got up and quickly walked over to foxtail proudly, Dawnpaw walked over to Bluesight.
"Did I do good?" Dawnpaw tilted her head slightly.
"Yes! You did amazing!" Bluesight mewed, joy flooded his voice. Dawnpaw was proud of herself, a purr rose in her throat.
"Autumnpaw, how many battle moves do you know?" Dawnpaw asked, looking over to Autumnpaw.
"Uh.. three!" Autumnpaw smiled, when suddenly a mischievous smile formed on her face. "I bet I know more than you!" Autumnpaw teased.
"No you don't!" Dawnpaw hissed.
"Okay, okay, settle down there's no need to argue." Foxtail meowed calmly.
Autumnpaw rolled her eyes, "I bet your bad at fighting, Dawnpaw." Autumnpaw challenged, hopping away from her mentor, her tail started to lash again.
"No I'm not!" Dawnpaw protested. "I can show you then." Dawnpaw growled, walking away from her mentor, her tail started lashing and her ears pinned back in anger. She unsheathed her claws, ready to pounce.

Dawnmoths PathOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara