𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟐𝟓

Hiiii readers....

Get back to Kim's Life...

Jim called Kim while Jeon fresh up.

Jim said something and Kim got shocked.

Jim: K..Kim... here ....Min had an accident..

Kim: what... Jim first say where are you..

Jim: I'm in hospital..... Surgery is going on...
Someone admitted him in hospital then only I came to know.

Kim: Don't worry Jim... He'll be alright... I come to meet you as soon as possible..

Jim: I'm just scared... He had a blood on whole face...

Kim: Jim... I'll be with you... He is your life and everything... He'll not leave you Jim..

Jim: I wish he'll be alright...

While they both talking ,Jeon come from restroom. He didn't know to whom he talking.

After a while ,Kim cut a call. Kim said that Min had an accident .We have to go back as soon as possible.

Jeon nodded. Kim booked ticket and informed it to Jeon. They both packed their things.

Next day evening they both reached home.
Kim freshed up and went to meet Jim. Jeon freshed up and he is tried so he slept.

Kim went to that hospital where Min admitted.

Jim: Kim....

Kim: Jim... How is he??

Jim: Doctor said he is alright but he should take rest for 2 days.

Kim: I said na... Can we allowed to meet him?

Jim: Yeah...come..

Kim: How do you feel now Min??

Min: I'm alright Kim...how you're?

Kim: I'm alright...I think now you have to sleep. Okay now I gotta go...take care Min.
We'll talk afterwards.

Jim: You gotta go to hospital?

Kim: yeah Jim.... Take care of yourself..... I just wanna see my frd smile only..

Jim smiled and hugged him.

Jim: You too take care of you and Jeon too..

Kim nodded and left from there. Kim went to his hospital. He feeling tired cuz of travel.
Eventhough he work..

In house, Mrs.Kim calling Jeon... But Jeon already slept. Mrs.Kim went to their room and saw that he slept.She smiled and went from there.

In night , Mr.kim and Jeon are watching television. They are watching drama and movies too. Mrs.kim called them to eat dinner.

As usual Jeon said that he'll eat after Kim come. Mrs.kim want to compel him but she knows no matter how much she say he never listen.

Jeon feel sleepy but he want to meet his hubby. So he reading books related to medicine. Kim had these type of books only.

Kim came very late. He went to their room and saw that Jeon slept as usual. He said sorry but Jeon is in deep sleep. He kissed his forehead.

He freshed up and wake him up cuz he knows abt his wifey. Jeon slowly rubbed and opened his eyes. He became very happy to see his hubby.

He hugged him. Kim also back hugged. Kim went to kitchen and take food for both. Kim gave it to him. He opened his mouth like a cute baby asking mama to feed him.