Chapter 22

Pop walked over and sat down. "Why did you want to meet up?" asked Pop. "I wanted to meet up to say that I was never in love with Bruce. I only dated him to make you jealous. I guess that didn't work," said Bubbles. "This is what you wanted to tell me. You could have texted me all of this," said Pop confused. "I wanted to see your face and to tell you that I am still in love with you. Our relationship was good and you threw that away," said Bubbles. "I was in the closet the entire time that we were together. I wanted to tell you that I was gay for the longest time but I got scared of how you would react," said Pop. "Why did we date in the first? Was it all an experience to help you identify your sexuality?" asked Bubbles. "No, there were some feelings I had for you but once I confirmed for myself that I am gay then I lost feelings for you and started to have feelings for men," said Pop. "I want our relationship back and I don't care that you are gay," said Bubbles. "I am in a happy, committed relationship with Tyty and our two-year anniversary is coming up soon," said Pop. "Why won't you leave him and come back to me?" asked Bubbles. "You want me to leave him and come crawling back to you. I was never happy with you. You made the relationship all about you and never considered my feelings," said Pop. "You made me happy and I want that back. Bruce had tried his best but his best was not good for me," said Bubbles. "I have a feeling that whatever I have told you is not going through your head so I am leaving and I am blocking your number," he said. "Please do not contact me unless you want the authorities to be involved," he continued. Pop got up from the table and walked to his car but Bubbles yelled out something that caught his attention. He turned around to see that Bubbles was down on one knee with a diamond ring in her hand. "Are you really this crazy?!? I will NEVER marry you because I am gay and don't see you in that way," said Pop angrily. "Please think about it. I know deep down that you still have feelings for me," said Bubbles. Pop shook his head and drove off. Once he got home, he parked the car and ran to the bedroom. He saw that Tyty was still lying on the bed watching the show. "Hey, how was meeting your friend?" asked Tyty. Pop didn't answer his question and started kissing his lips. Tyty kissed him back and started to moan. "Have I ever told you that I love you?" said Pop. "Almost every day, why what is going on?" asked Tyty curiously. "You won't be mad if I tell you who I had to meet up" asked Pop hesitantly. "Was it her again?" asked Tyty. "How did you know that I was meeting up with Bubbles?" asked Pop. "You wouldn't leave the house this late unless you had to see her to make her happy," said Tyty annoyed. "Yes, I did meet up with her but it was a mistake. I regret seeing her all she wanted to about was the relationship and she had asked me to marry her," said Pop. "She asked you WHAT?!?" said Tyty shocked. "Yeah, she asked me to marry her, and I have told her that I would never marry her. I don't like girls and I am in a committed relationship with you. She is crazy and wanted me to leave you," said Pop. "She will never give up, you know that. She will keep trying until she has you in her arms again," said Tyty. "That is not going to happen. I am happier with you than I was ever with her. She never cared about me and I had to swallow my feelings just for her to be happy," said Pop. "I can't believe that she asked you to marry her. What kind of ring was it?" asked Tyty. "She got down on one knee and had a diamond ring in her hand," said Pop. "I am glad that you turned her down and you stuck around with me," said Tyty kissing Pop. He kissed him back and laid him down. He kissed his neck and left more hickies. Then, he left a trail of kisses down his chest to the navel of his p*nis. He went back up to kiss his nipples and lick them. While he was giving his right nipple some attention, he was rubbing his left nipple with his pointer finger and thumb. He switched back and forth while Tyty was a moaning mess in front of him. He picked up his head and kissed Tyty again. Tyty bit his lip and let go. "You naughty boy, teasing me so well," said Pop. "You were teasing me with my nipples. You know that they are sensitive," whined Tyty. "I know that but I love it when they are sensitive makes me want to make them super sensitive. So sensitive that every time you put a shirt on it stings so you can always remember me," said Pop cheekily. "You are so evil," whined Tyty. "You know that you love it," said Pop. "I do love it but are you going to fix this problem," said Tyty looking down at his b*ner. Pop looked down to see that his c*ck was standing at attention all from the nipple play. "Oh wow! You got turned on from me touching your nipples," said Pop seductively. "You can do anything and I will get turned on. You are so hot and sexy Daddy," said Tyty. Pop felt his c*ck stiffen just by Tyty calling him Daddy. He took his clothes off and stripped Tyty from his clothes. Once they were lying on the bed fully naked, They kept touching each other lazily. When they were both ready, Tyty got on his knees and Pop slammed his d*ck in him. Tyty almost screamed out in pleasure but Pop caught him. "Now baby boy, you have to be quiet or else you want your mom to hear how much of sl*t you are," said Pop sternly. "S-sorry Daddy, I will try to be quieter. I don't want my mom to hear," said Tyty. "You know it would be funny if your mom could see her son getting his ass blown out from his boyfriend," said Pop seductively. "D-don't say that, that would be horrifying if she saw me like this," whined Tyty. Pop grabbed his c*ck and felt the prec*m dripping out. "I think your c*ck would beg a differ," said Pop. "I am not getting turned on by thinking of my mom catching us like this. That would be embarrassing and horrifying," said Tyty sternly. Pop put his hands up in defense and continued to rock his hips in him. Tyty was upset and Pop could sense it. He flipped them around to pound in him but Tyty was not having it. "I am sorry that I brought your mom up, can you please forgive me?" asked Pop. "It kind of ruined the mood when you brought her up catching me having s*x with you. You should know that OUR s*x life is private" said Tyty sternly. "I understand that and I am truly sorry. I will make it up to you," said Pop kissing his thighs. "You can start by hitting that spot again," said Tyty tilting his head back. Pop hit his g-spot over and over until Tyty was about to c*m. "I am so so close, Daddy. Can I c*m?" begged Tyty. "Yes baby boy, you can c*m as many times as you want," said Pop. He had c*mmed all over his chest and one more stroke had Pop c*mming inside Tyty. When he pulled out, he saw that the c*m was seeping out of him. He got a rag to clean his chest and he brought his finger up to the bumhole to wipe some of the c*m off. He put his finger in front of Tyty's lips and he opened his mouth to suck the c*m off. They both were out of breath and didn't want to shower. Pop looked down and Tyty grabbed his chin to kiss him. "I forgive you but please don't bring my family up during our sexy time. Especially my mom," said Tyty before he kissed Pop's lips. Pop melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around his neck. Tyty got up to grab his hand and took him to the bathroom. Once they were done showering, they got dressed and went to bed.