Chapter 17

At home

They both went to Tyty's house and sat down on the bed. "Come cuddle with me," said Tyty. "Of course baby, I will," said Pop. They cuddled and watched Princess Bride 2. "I am glad Bruce found out that Bubbles never loved him," said Pop. "Why do you care so much? Do you still love Bubbles?" asked Tyty. "No, of course not. I just didn't like when Bubbles was playing with Bruce's emotions that was not cool," said Pop. "Yeah, I have to agree with you there on that one," said Tyty. "I feel bad for Bruce having to date her even though she never loved him," said Pop. "Agree with you on that one but let's not talk about them anymore," said Tyty getting a little annoyed. "Awe I am sorry for bringing them up," said Pop hugging Tyty and kissing his forehead. Tyty sighed in content and got up to make out with Pop. They both pulled back for air and pulled off their shirts. Pop got on top of Tyty and kissed all over his body. He did leave hickies on his neck. He then crawled down to the genital area and pulled Tyty's pants and boxers off. He started leaving kisses all over his inner thighs and kissed the top of his d*ck. Tyty shuddered in content. "Please do something," whined Tyty. "Don't worry babe. I will," said Pop taking Tyty's d*ck in his mouth. Tyty started moaning like crazy. Pop swirled his tongue all over Tyty's d*ck and came up for air. He went back and continued until Tyty was a moaning mess. "Oh...my...gosh please don't stop," moaned Tyty. Pop kept going until Tyty was about to c*m. Pop came off Tyty's d*ck and Tyty started to whine. "Nope, none of that now. I want both of us to c*m together. Do you think you can do that?" stated Pop. Tyty shook his head but Pop grabbed his face. "I want to hear you," said Pop sternly. "Y-yes sir," said Tyty. Pop started to growl because he liked it when Tyty called him sir. Pop grabbed his d*ck and spat on his hand to rub on his d*ck for lube. He pulled Tyty's legs apart and entered in slowly. Tyty started to moan and laid his head back. Pop started to go slow then picked up his pace. He pulled out and slammed back in. Tyty was moaning like crazy and loud. "Ssh baby, we don't need my mom to hear now, do we," said Pop. "N-no sir," said Tyty moaning. Pop moaned and kept ramming his d*ck in until he hit Tyty's sweet spot. Tyty started to arch his back and moan loudly. Pop stopped what he was doing and looked at Tyty. "I told you to be quiet or else my mom will hear us. Do you want me to get the gag?" asked Pop. "N-no, sir. I am sorry, I will try to be quieter. Please keep going," stated Tyty. Pop kept going until he was about to c*m. Tyty was moaning and arched his back a little higher. "Do you think you c*m untouched?" asked Pop still ramming into him. "I think so sir," said Tyty. Pop kept ramming into Tyty's sweet spot until Tyty said he was about to c*m. Pop's pace was starting to get sloppy and felt his d*ck spurt inside Tyty. Tyty screamed in pleasure and Pop put his hand over his mouth. Tyty's d*ck was spurting out c*m all over his chest. Pop kept c*mming inside him until he was done. He pulled out slowly and plopped onto the bed. They both were panting and Pop turned over his side to kiss Tyty's cheek. "That...was...amazing. Thank you sir" said Tyty turning over to kiss Pop. "Your welcome baby, anytime. You were so good for me. You came so much and untouched as well," said Pop wiping the c*m off Tyty's chest with his finger and bringing it to Tyty's lips. Tyty opened up and licked the c*m off Pop's finger. "That tastes sweet and salty," said Tyty. Pop chuckled a bit and got up to grab a washcloth to clean them both off. Once they were both cleaned off, Pop decided they should shower together. They both grabbed a towel, and a change of clothes, and walked to the bathroom. Pop started up the shower and checked the temperature of the water to make sure it was not too hot. Once the water was just the right temperature, Pop hopped in the shower and Tyty got in right after. Tyty turned around so his back was hitting the water. Pop put some shampoo on his head and lather it into his hair. He did the same thing to Tyty and got under the water to rinse the shampoo off. He did the same thing for the conditioner and put body wash on a loofah to wash both him and Tyty. Once they were done, Tyty shut the water off and got out to dry. They both dried themselves off and got dressed. They went into the bedroom to put their clothes in the hamper. Pop went to hang up his and Tyty's towel and went to the kitchen to make them some food. Tyty was lying on the bed, turned the TV on, and waited until Pop returned. Pop was making a sandwich and saw Samantha walking into the kitchen. "Hey Samantha, did we wake you?" asked Pop. "No, I was up anyway. I didn't even know that you two were home," said Samantha. "Yeah, we got to go home early because Tyty saw my ex had kissed me," said Pop. "Tyty must have been upset," said Samantha. "Yeah, he was but he is okay now. I am just making a sandwich for both of us" said Pop. "That is good. I am glad that you came into his life at the right time. He seems a lot happier now that you are here," said Samantha. "I am glad that I can make him happy. Seeing him happy is my number one priority," said Pop with a smile. "Oh, I never thanked you for letting me move into your lovely home," said Pop before heading to the bedroom. "You are so welcome. You are part of the family now. Just don't mess this relationship up with Tyty or else you are kicked out," stated Samantha sternly. "Y-yes ma'am I won't do that. Seeing Tyty upset would kill me," said Pop. "Okay, now I am heading to bed. Good night," said Samantha. "Good night ma'am," said Pop. He headed to the room and let out a breath he didn't know that he was holding. "Hey, you look like you have seen a ghost," said Tyty. "Nah, I just had a conversation with your mom in the kitchen," said Pop setting the plate down on the bed. "Everything okay?" asked Tyty. "Yeah, everything is fine but she warned me that if we break up I will be thrown out of the house," said Pop. "Mom is just being concerned for me is all," said Tyty taking the sandwich off the plate to eat. "Yeah, you are right but I confirmed with her that we are not breaking up," said Pop. "Of course not unless you changed your mind," said Tyty sheepishly. "Now sweetie, we have been over this. I am not leaving you for anyone else. Please stop worrying" said Pop kissing Tyty on the cheek. "I know that I was just messing with you," said Tyty with a smile. "Now let's eat and watch TV for a bit before bed. You and I both know that we got school in the morning" stated Pop. "Aye Aye captain," said Tyty jokingly. They both finished up their food and got ready for bed.