𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Days turned into months after Jeonguk's confession. In that time, their friendship blossomed, filled with laughter and playful banter. Visits to each other's apartments became routine, providing a comfortable refuge where they could truly be themselves. For Jeonguk, these moments were precious, devoid of pretense or facade, just him and her.

As the days passed, Jeonguk realized that his affection for her had deepened into an unstoppable love. He yearned for her to be the one by his side.

Y/N, too, came to terms with her feelings for him. Initially, she attributed her attraction to Jeonguk's resemblance to his twin brother Jungkook. Yet, as time went on, she discovered a deeper admiration for him, appreciating the way he effortlessly brought joy into their moments together. His upbringing, cloaked in solitude, had molded him into someone uniquely different, but not in a negative sense. In fact, she found him to be her ideal partner, possessing qualities that embodied both a devoted boyfriend and a loving husband. Her affection for him had ignited from the moment she laid eyes on him at the library, long before glimpsing his handsome face hidden behind a mask.

Jeonguk refrained from revealing his innermost feelings after their beach confession out of fear that it might make her uncomfortable. However, he underestimated her longing to hear his thoughts. Now, she's gripped by a sense of desperation - afraid to imagine a life without him or to entertain the thought of anyone else by his side. Despite recognizing her jealousy and selfishness, she can't suppress her emotions. She's certain that her love for him transcends mere physical attraction; it's rooted in his kind heart and gentle demeanor. Every shared moment is etched in her memory, with the day of his confession feeling as vivid as yesterday.

As doubts creep into her mind about whether Jeonguk's feelings have changed, she finds solace in the realization that he doesn't just like her - he loves her.

Determined to be honest about her feelings, Y/N resolves to express everything from the beginning. She decides to invite him on a friendly date to the abandoned park near her complex.

With her heart pounding, she dials his number, each ring amplifying her anticipation. Just after few seconds, he answers.

Otp

Y/N: Hey, Jeonguk, are you coming to the abandoned park tomorrow?

Jeonguk: Well, well, well, if it isn't Y/N! Missing me already?

Y/N: Ha! Pftt! Missing you? Please, I have better things to do than miss you.

Jeonguk: Ouch, savage. But yeah, I'm planning to go. You joining?

Y/N: Maybe, if I feel like it. Don't get too excited.

Jeonguk: Oh, I won't. But if you do decide to grace us with your presence, I won't complain.