𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎2

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Y/N didn't go to the library for almost two days after that incident as she caught a fever from the rain. While she didn't miss her classes and jobs, she refrained from going to the library to avoid being late and falling ill. After these two days, her health improved, so she decided to visit the library after work, especially since she had some books to return.

Upon entering, she noticed him, already looking in her direction. Passing a small smile, she headed to the librarian to return the borrowed books. After selecting a new book, she went to her usual spot near the window and started reading.

While engrossed in her book, she sensed a presence. Keeping her focus on the text, she didn't raise her head until the man in front of her cleared his throat, grabbing her attention.

She looked up and saw him, feeling a bit nervous as it was the second time they were this close. Her body tingled, and her heart pounded audibly in the library's silence.

He smiled, and Y/N noticed it in his eyes. Awkwardly smiling back, she whispered, "Do you need anything?"

He wrote something on a paper and slid it towards her. "No, just thought to sit here," it read. He noticed her curious expression. Before Y/N could say anything, he started reading his book. Y/N sighed, finding it hard to focus with him so close.

He caught her gaze. "What?" he whispered. "Nothing," she replied, covering her reddened face with the book, avoiding eye contact, and continued reading.

Time passed, and Y/N decided to leave early to avoid missing the bus again. As she stood up, he looked at her, "Are you leaving?"

"Hmm, yeah. Or else, I might miss the bus again!"

She stood, put her bag over her shoulders, and went out after placing the book on the right shelf. Right after she came out, someone came behind and held her hand. "Come, let me drop you," he said. She actually couldn't believe it with his voice. She could see him as the famous idol, 'Jungkook' now.

"W-why did you leave early? You don't have to leave early, right? You have your car!" She said, freeing her hand from his hold, not wanting to embarrass herself again like the previous day.

"No, just thought, why not to join you! Come on. Why waste money when we can leave together?" She knew she might have a heart attack, not so soon. Why was he saying things so directly that made it hard for her to decline?

"Are you trying to hook up with me, mister?" Y/N let her intrusive thoughts win. He got shook by her response. But he giggled.

"You can think in your way. Miss?"
"Y/N," she said.

"Oh, Y/N. Such a nice name. Nice to meet you anyway!

You wait here. I will take my car," he left, not letting Y/N say anything.