Chapter 1:The Beast Summons

A/N: This is the origin of the beast Y/N from the Void Wars book I made. Read it if you want, it's not like I want you to or anything..baka

________________________________________________________

Late October Location Unknown 20XX

I climb up this godforsaken glacier mountain. I used my spear to hold my balance in the snowstorm. The cold didn't bother me, I had been in worse conditions. Nothing compared to what happened.

The rest of the world was a wasteland. The cause was magic. I only survived due to my spear. It took me 8 years but I had trekked through the whole world to get to this place. As I got closer and the years went by, this magical location became a place where many magical inhabited.

I was curious. At first all signs of magic in the 8 years ago had vanished but now it seemed to concentrate in this location...

Chaldea.

I reached a peak that overlooked the facility. It was blissful. The snow gave a comfort to me.

it had to end.

This isn't you

"Yes, it is."

"Hear my call, I summon you," I said to myself and began to use magic. A magic circle appeared on the ground around me and kept growing.

_________________________________________________________

"Gudao, I told you a million times to stop messing with my stuff," said my Gudako, obviously mad. She was fuming from ear to ear.

"What do you mean, I just borrowed a few saints quarts," Gudao said nonchalantly.

"You what!?" she grew hot red. "I was talking about not messing with my snacks, you know I use them to feed servants."

"I mean, didn't I say that."

They soon began to fight in a family fashion. Why did I get paired with such weak masters?

"Hey, Jalter I heard master is going to summon a new servant later want to come to watch?" said Kama.

We had grown close in our time here in Chaldea. I don't know but we had a connection with each other that others didn't expect. She was Gudako's servant, while I was Gudao's.

Suddenly, the room became dark, and red light began to circle the room. A siren began blaring through the entire complex. The sound was deafening. Then the intercom turned on with shocking news.

"Servant summoning in process, type: unknown." the siblings stopped fighting and ran up to me and Kama. This was impossible.

"We have to go to the summoning room." Gudao

We began to run. We passed many servants on the way. They were concerned too. The lights were still flashing, and the alarm, and message were all playing. This made the whole group grow increasingly concerned.

When we made it to the summoning chamber we saw Da Vinci at the control panel.

"What's wrong," said Gudako.

"A servant is being summoned," said Da Vinci

"But that's impossible you would need a master for that," said Gudao.

"Well does it look like that's happening? I'm at least trying to find its class" Said Da Vinci

Da Vinci switched through many windows. This seemed to take forever but in reality, it was two seconds. When Da Vinci pulled up the servant's class profile, it read something disturbing.