chapter 19

Still sasuke POV 

"Mr. Hatake??" Hinata asked as a masked man with gray hair came to escort us to a table. "What are you doing here?"

"Hello Hinata, sasuke." The teacher said with his one visable eye closed, sasuke guessed it was his way of giving a closed eye smile. "I see itachi is here as well."

"It been a while, Mr. Hatake." The older uchiha said formally.

"You guys can just call me Kakashi when its casual." He said as he grabbed a few menus for us. "Any types of tables you prefer?"

"No, its fine." Sasuke said slightly annoyed his teacher was gonna be escorting him to a table.

"Your waiter or waitress should be here shortly." Kakashi said after they settled at a booth.

"This just became awkward." Sasuke stated when he walked away. "The teacher works here."

"H-hello..." A shy and small voice said. Everyone looked over to see a girl, she had brown hair that flowed loosely to her waist. Big green eyes took up some of her face but a blush covered the rest of it with a tiny smile.

"Move over girl!" Said a painstakingly familiar voice.

What the hell she works here too! Sasuke thought with a facepalm to his forehead while none other than Sakura appeared and pushed the poor girl away. And now I have to deal with her for the second time today. I'm tired and hungry and not in the mood to deal with her!

"I'll be your waitress today!" Sakura exclaimed as she took out a pad and pen. "Do you know what you'll be having to drink?"

"I'll have sake." Itachi said. The look on his face said it's-normal, but sasuke knew it meant I can't-deal-with-this-without-at-leased-one-drink.

Lucky bastard. He can at leased do something to relax a little. Sasuke thought. "I'll just have coke." He said cooly. He knew his brother wasn't going to get drunk, mainly because little Hina was here, but also because itachi didn't like waking up with a headache and really bad aftertaste in his mouth. Neither did sasuke as he was always the one to get complained to about everything.

"I'll have ginger ale please." Hinata said in her adorable squeaky voice.

"Coming up." Sakura cheered as she skipped away.

"Great, now it's her." Sasuke complained. He rested his head on his arms, his black/blueish hair sticking straight up from the back of his head.

"Oh look the uchihas." Some chick said at a nearby table. Hinata and itachi were talking about........something. But sasukes good hearing got the better of him and he listened in on the two.

"And it seems their little toy tagged along." Another girl giggled.

God I hate it when they calk her a toy. It sounds so weird. Sasuke thought.

the hyuga and the uchihas (sasuxhinaxita fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें