chapter 10

(Okay I am now aware of how I ended that, wattpad is being a major bitch to me and not publishing, not saving, not loading, and not even letting me type. So yeah and I'm also being kicked out by my bitch for a mother so that takes up my time plus to add to the list I've had some bad writers block with this and many other books. I just don't have the time to just daydream anymore. Thats how I get my ideas, I daydream, laugh, then write it down. Well anyway I hope this can make up for some of it, so see ya my kitties!)

A few days later

"Hinata!" Father called from downstairs.

Oh no, he found out! I thought as I hurried downstairs. But was surprised to see my father had a serious face, not an angry one. I also saw itachi. A wide smile on his face, sasuke was here too. With a kill-me-now-i-hate-my-fucking-life face. He was also leaning against the wall.

"Hinata, as you know your mother and I travel frequently. But this is our wedding anniversary. So I've decided you will stay in konoha for the month while we are out on vacation." Father informed.

So he didn't find out? I questioned silently. "But why are itachi and sasuke here?" I asked instead.

"We're here because your father has also decided that you'll be living with us for the month." Sasuke answered. That explained his expression, and itachis. "He called us over to inform us then called you down to inform you and here we are."

"Oh..." Was all I could say.

"Get some of your things. Your mother and I are leaving tomorrow in the afternoon." Father informed.

"O...okay..." I said as I went upstairs to gather a week and a half's worth of clothes. I packed them into a suitcase quickly. I went downstairs to find sasuke and itachi still there.

"Well, that was fast." Itachi noted.

"Well I'm not exactly picky about my wardrobe. It never takes long for me to pack." I explained.

"Alright, sinse you already have what you need you can leave now." Father gave me a dismissing nod.

While we were walking itachi brought up what I could tell was a touchy subject.

"Well, who does she share with?" He said slyly.

Sasuke growled a response, "you can't think of anything else to talk about!?"

"Uh..." I said as practical lightning flew in the death glare sasuke sent his brother.

"It needs to be sorted and the sooner the better." Itachi stated.

Sasuke deflated but I could sense he was still pissed. "She's sharing with me. Because one, I already know what'll happen if she doesn't. Two, we've technically known each other longer so its less weird. And three, your fucking 24! And her sharing a room with a 24 year old who will do anything to get into her pants is just plain illegal!" Sasuke snapped.

But I could see his point. I mean itachi was a lot older than me, and sasuke, well let's just say I'm more comfortable in sharing with him than his brother. My mind soon ran to the incident where itachi made out with me on sasuke. I shivered lightly but it wasn't noticeable.

"Hina? Hina!" Sasuke said shaking me back to reality. "Earth to hina!"

"I'm fine, just lost in thought I guess." I laughed.

Sasuke kept walking, "well then I'll repeat the question, hinata. Who would you rather share a room with?" He asked. "Itachi said it was apparently better to ask."

"Um, I'd have to say that sharing a room with you would be less weird. I mean we are closer both in friendship and age." I said awkwardly.

"CHYA! I FUCKING KNEW IT! GIMME THAT 300 RYO INO PIG!" sakuras voice boomed from bushes.

"SAKURAAAAAAAAA! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD ILL RIP OFF YOUR ARMS AND LEGS THEN ILL FEED YOU TO ONE OF OROCHIMARUS SNAKES!" Sasuke bellowed angry.

"Sasu!" Sakuras voice suddenly changed to a sweet an innocent one as she approached sasuke.

"ILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU TAKE ONE MORE STEP SAKURA HARUNO!" Sasuke said again. But Sakura was foolish, she simply kept running to him.

"Sasuke don't!!" I said as I dropped my suitcase and wrapped my arms around him to stop him from throwing a punch at the pinkette.

"WHY NOT THAT BITCH NEEDS TO DIE!" Sasuke said trying to release from my grasp, but I held my grip.

"Sakura run! Sasuke might kill you! For real!" I warned as I tightened my grip around sasuke. Itachi had left.

No one at the moment!

A boy was watching as hinata hugged sasuke. Or was she trying to protect Sakura? Making sure sasuke didn't kill her.

She's so kind hearted. The boy thought remembering her caring smile. So he ran up to the soon to be fight and grabbed Sakura, throwing her away as she was frozen in fear.

"You wanna fight so badly uchiha?" The boy asked. "Then you fight me. Not Sakura!"

Sasuke stood still as hinata released him. He gave a smirk that dripped with the venom of his words. "My opponent is you? Naruto uzamaki."

"Yeah, it is. Sasuke uchiha."

"Its been a while. Hasn't it?" Sasuke said.