chapter 9

(I know it was short, I had accidentally published it and then had to edit to continue so I found an opening to end it quickly and took it to avoid confusion. Also sorry for the wait, this chapter hasn't been publishing for whatever reason until now.)

Itachi now

Collage was a pain today. Itachi immediately was tackled with a bunch of angry fangirls and jealous boys and even a few teachers sent over a dissaproving glare his way. He had to answer confusing questions and he already had a migraine.

"This sucks." Itachi whinned to his friend kisame.

"Well according to a bunch of people you did kiss a girl 6 years younger than you." He annoyingly pointed out.

"She was worth it." Itachi told him. "Man I just hate the fact people found out. And not knowing how also kills me."

"Heh heh, I bet this is sasukes revenge. He must be laughing like a king now." Kisame said.

Sasuke POV

If anything, sasuke was everything but enjoying it. He was being so annoyed by everyone from boys to girls. Especially girls. And that. Deeply. Annoyed. Him.

"Hey, you'll find a way to block them out." A squeaky and cute voice said next to him. It was hinata whispering as oruchimaru lectured the class on something about snakes.

"Its hard. I mean damn everyone just annoys the hell outta me."