chapter 5

Sasuke POV

Time to shine. I thought as I jumped through the last few trees and looked horrified as I saw some blonde weirdo licking hinatas shoulder.

"Get the fuck away from her!" I shouted kicking him off as I then saw hinata was embedded into the large tree.

"Well well, you found me." He said with a sneer that said bomber.

"Hinata can you move?" I asked the Hyuga.

"I'm okay." She said weakishly. When she pried herself away from the tree she immediately collapsed.

"Hinata!" I said a little louder than hoped. I bent down next to her and checked for a pulse. She's alive.

"I'll take my leave." Said the man as he sank into the shadows.

"Hinata are you okay?" I asked again as I saw her eyes flutter open.

"Sasuke? You came...." She said with a painful smile.

"Of course I did." I said casually as I helped her up. "Your the leased annoying person in the village. Why wouldn't I come to help you?"

"Thank you." She replied as she put her headband around her neck to cover the bruises that random guy gave her.

Damn it that's my job! I thought angrily. I'm the only one who's allowed to kiss her!

After the mission, which other than those two incidents all went well. For hinata, I however had itachi up my ass.

"Hey." I said walking into the house and falling on the couch.

"You kissed her!" Itachi said with a somewhat angry face. He could always tell when I kissed or slept with someone.

"So. Made out with her too." I said casually annoyed.

"You bastard, she barely even knows you!" Itachi scolded.

"I didn't sleep with her. You always assume." I said. "Besides, your older than her."

"And sinse when did age ever matter to you?" Itachi mocked.

"Shut up! At leased I didn't sleep with that inazuka kid!" I spat back.

"Neither did I! Sasuke I've said it a million times I never slept with him!"

"Sure. Then it was some other dog I heard barking and howling that night." I retorted. I then went to the door. "I'm going out."

"Out where." Itachi demanded.

"Who the hell knows anymore..." I then walked out of the house.

Hinata POV

"Father, may I go to sasukes house for a while?" I asked him.

"Be home by sunset. A minute later and your in for it." He answered.

"Thank you father!" I cheered walking out of the house. I went over to sasukes to hang out and stuff.

When I got there itachi opened the door.

"Hello itachi." I greeted.

"Hello hinata. How are you?" Itachi replied with a smile.

"I'm doing okay. Is sasuke here?"

"He had a small mission today. Would you like to come in?" Itachi offered.

"Sure." I replied.

Walking in I sat on the couch while itachi brought tea. "So what brings you here today?"

"I needed to get away from my family for a bit." I said. "And you and sasuke are the first friend I've made here."

Itachi now

"Really?" I said. "I'm glad to be your friend."

"I am too." Hinata said with a bright smile.

I laughed the natural evil laugh most uchihas have.