Bee's new look and the Autobots

Sam: Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you wanna be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?

Sam and Mikeala then get in the car, with Sam in the passenger's seat and Mikeala in the backseat. Bee then roared to life and drove off.

Mikaela: This car's a pretty good driver.

Y/N: Yeah, he's a kickass driver.

Sam: I know....but the backseat doesn't have a seatbelt, so why don't you sit in my lap?

You rolled your eyes at Sam, not knowing how he could have the courage to pull this off....twice.

Mikaela: Why?

Sam: Well, I have the only seatbelt here. You know, safety first.

Mikaela: Yeah, all right.

You rolled your eyes and smiled as Mikaela climbed up to the passengers seat and sat in Sam's lap, with Sam respectfully wrapping his arms around her. Bee seemed to agree with you as he started to play 'Can you feel the love tonight'.

Mikaela: You know, that seat belt thing was pretty smooth, especially since you did it twice.

Sam:sniffs Thank you.

Mikaela: You know what I don't understand?

Sam, Y/N: hm?

Mikaela: Why, if he's supposed to be, like, this super-advanced robot, does he transform back into this piece of crap Camaro?

You whipped your head around at Mikaela with wide eyes as Sam seemed to agree with her. Bee, however, got upset and angry and slammed on the breaks, opening the doors and forcing Mikaela and Sam out. You went to get out as well, figuring that Bee wanted to be alone for abit, but the doors slammed shut and he zoomed off, leaving Sam and Mikaela behind. Out of the corner of your eye, you notice that Bee's holoform is gesturing for you to go into the passengers seat, before disappearing. You then did so, carefully and his holoform replaced you in the drivers seat, his hands gripping the wheel.

Y/N: Bee? You alright?

In response, his grip just tightened as his eyes scanned around for anything that would be better 'than a piece of crap camaro'. You sigh and gently pat his arm, causing him to tense.

Y/N: Don't listen to them Bee. You're fine the way you are.

Bee smiled softly and scanned a yellow mustang, and his alt mode changed into that of a yellow mustang, as well as his holoform. He still had his yellow hair with black stripes in it, as well as his racing sunglasses, but he now had a leather jacket on, ripped jeans, and black boots. You managed to successfully fight down a blush. Bee then glanced at you.

Bee:....so, you like my new look?

Y/N: admittedly, yes. I think you look pretty no matter the form you take~

You say, not realizing that what you said was a flirt because you were just trying to genuinely compliment him. Bee blushes and smiles at you.

Bee: T-thanks sweetheart!~

You nod and lean back into the passenger's seat only for Bee's holoform to very quickly pick you up and put you on his lap, causing you to blush. Bee smirks and chuckles, nuzzling into you.

Bee: comfy~

Y/N, blushing: B-Bee! W-we are almost at Sam and Mikaela!

Bee pouts, knowing he can't hug or cuddle you more, as his holoform disappears. You sigh and fight down your blush as Bee stops next to Sam and Mikalea. Both of them looked shocked as Bee opens his door to them.