A/N

Because i have very little self control, i'm making a yandere transformers x reader, who will become Mechanic in my other book and meet the other yns....i'm not going to make a book for EVERY yn because that would be a hassle and take up alot of my time, so i am just going to write for the yns that have abit more plot relevance, but don't worry, their stories will be told...eventually, now lets get to the background info!

Edit bc i forgot something+angst: This y/n was actually Charlie Watson's twin and met Bumblebee before Sam did...but died bc of the decpticons at the end of the movie. Both Charlie and Bumblebee were traumaitzed from this...so it makes the ending of the movie more sad!

Name: Y/N Witwicky(formally Watson)

Age: 18

Gender: yes
Sibling: Sam Witwicky(Formally Charlie Watson and Otis Watson)

Parents: Ron Witwitcky, Judy Witwicky(Formally Mr.Watson, Sally Watson, Ron)

Most of the autobots/decepticons will be platonic but you do have romantic yans! For my own sanity, the yan list will be updated as each movie goes on...what i mean by that is, there will be a chapter dedicated for the yan list. also for my sanity(and yours) none of the humans will be yans...at most, they will just be overprotective

Optimus Prime: platonic yan and the dadTM

Jazz: platonic yan and the cool brother(sorry Sam, but y/n has a new brother)

Ironhide: platonic yan and the cool uncle

Ratchet: platonic yan and the grumpy uncle

Megatron: platonic yan and the evil uncle

Starscream: platonic yan and the annoying brother(more annoying than Sam? impossible!)

Barricade: platonic yan and the cool brother

Frenzy: platonic yan and the cousin

Bumblebee:romantic yan and will protect you from A N Y T H I N G(you all saw that coming didn't you?)