A Lakeside Party

Y/N's POV:

I wake up and stretch, thinking about the weird dream I had last night about the car being someone I knew in a past life, and that Sam ACTUALLY stayed up late and made sure I came home. I heard a knock on my door and look at it with a raised eyebrow.

Y/N: Who is it?

Sam: Who else would knock? Mom would just barge in and dad would tell you he's outside the door.

Y/N: fair enough Sam, come on in.

Sam opens the door and pokes his head in.

Sam: want to go to a party with me?

Y/N: when do I ever go to parties?

Sam, throwing the bait: it's by a lake

I look at him before nodding.

Y/N: alright, count me in. When are we leaving?

Sam: 4pm, so be ready by 3:30

Y/N: whatever, now get out of my room.

Sam rolls his eyes and leaves my room, closing the door. I get up and then do my daily routine, getting changed into a navy blue tank top and blue jeans. I would put on my flannel and brown boots later. I go downstairs and hear the news. A base in Qatar got attacked and there are no survivors? Yikes. Sort of makes me second guess my decision to the military after high school ... .Maybe an engineer or inventor would be good...I am sort of good at making things after all, so all I need is practice, determination, and the ability to hone my skills. Out of the corner of my eye I see a man that looks like the man in my dream looking at me from the yellow cama-...holy shit last night wasn't a dream. I shake my head and grab myself a bowl of cereal and start to eat it as Sam comes down and gets his own food.

Judy: so, how did you two sleep?

Sam: fine mom

Y/N: I slept fine, how'd you sleep?

Judy: Oh it was wonderful! Me and Ron-

You and Sam then groan, not wanting to hear what she and Ron did. You two share identical looks as you pick up your own cereals and go to your bedrooms to finish the food. Once you were in your bedroom, you started to eat while reflecting on everything that's happened.

Y/N: So first things first...I CAN'T tell Sam or our parents. I don't want them to be involved in this....but what then? I don't know much about the autobots and decepticons, but I have to try an' help Bee....we just met each other again and I don't want him to be lonely again.

You sigh and keep eating, checking the time and seeing that it was only 10:30am. You sigh and finish your cereal 10 minutes later, so you walk downstairs and put the bowl in the sink and then go to the bathroom to finish your daily routine. Once done, you go out and slip outside past your parents, not wanting to talk about your love life....again. That sucked, and you don't want to go through that again. You then spot Sam saying he was going to hang out with Miles with you, making you roll your eyes. You've never liked Miles, but you better not be stuck in the backseat with him...and you stepped on the grass, perfect.

Sam: Come on Y/N!

Y/N: yeah yeah, i'm coming Sammy

Ron: I don't like footsteps on my grass you two!

Y/N, Sam, in synch: there's no footprints

Ron: That's why I built my path. So why don't you two go from my grass onto my path, 'kay?

Sam, rolling eyes: It's family grass, Dad

Ron: Well, when you own your own grass, you'll understand.

Y/N, rolling eyes: highly doubt that dad....