An Old Friend

Bumblebee's POV:

I smiled happily as we drove down the road, following Ron. I mentally chuckled at the luck of having Ron as a father, twice. The last Ron was nice though and he was nice, but I have to see how this Ron is before letting Y/N out of my sight again! I'm not letting them get hurt again!

Sam: What's up with the car?

Y/N: nothing, why?

Sam: the engine wouldn't just ROAR like that for no reason Y/N!

Y/N then shrugs, not knowing the answers. 'Whoops' I thought mentally, did not mean to do that ... .I am supposed to be a scout after all ... .I then relaxed when I felt Y/N gently stroking the steering wheel....it felt nice and their hands felt the same as it did last time. I wonder if they dreamt about me and Charlie and what their life was previously ...I noticed Ron parking his car in a driveway, so I parked myself in the driveway as well and examined the house. It looked nice enough, and is that a dog? Giving it a quick scan, I saw that it was a chihuahua....

Y/N's POV+timeskip:

I was laying on my bed, thinking and in my pajamas. Why did that car seem so...familiar? And why did it feel like you have a connection to them somehow....as well as those weird dreams about a girl that looks exactly like you and yourself and a transforming car....how weird that would be. A car transforming into a robot...that would be INSANE. You sighed and sat up, rubbing your eyes.

Y/N: maybe it would clear my mind if I went for a drive....gotta tell Sam so he doesn't think anyone is stealing the car though.

You get up and get changed into a blue tank top, grey sweats, and a black sweatshirt. Pulling on your shoes, you knock on Sams door, hearing a groan in response.

Sam, sleepily: what?

Y/N: I'm going for a drive, I'll be back later

Sam, going back to sleep: alright, have fun...

You then hear snores coming from Sam's room and chuckle softly. Grabbing the keys to Bumblebee-...Bumblebee? I thought the car didn't have a name...oh well, there is time to think about this later. Walking out of the house silently and unlocking the car, opening the door and getting into the drivers seat. Putting the keys into the ignition and turning the car on, you pet the steering wheel.

Y/N: ready for a late night ride buddy?

Radio: I'm always-ready- when I'm with you-sweetheart!

You smile softly and drive out of the driveway, driving down the silent neighborhood to that abandoned parking lot near the end of town. It was a quiet ride for the most part, the radio playing songs quietly in the background...but the silence got to you as you glanced down at the symbol on the wheel.

Y/N: what are you....? Why do you feel so, so...familiar to me...?

Radio: you know-me-sweetheart-...please-remember me...-

You chuckle nervously and park the car in the abandoned parking lot, leaning back into the seat as the seat belt tightens around you...like a hug from an old friend. You look at the radio and tilt your head, drumming your fingers on the wheel.

Y/N: can-can you understand me?...

Radio: yes-i can-sweetheart.

Y/N:...how are you talking? And why did I expect you to be playing the Smiths for some reason?

The radio makes a happy whir for a moment and you feel a brief feeling of being at peace, before the radio starts up again.

Radio: XM Satellite Radio- digital cable brings you Columbia Broadcasting System