A signal and sort of chase

Bumblebee's POV:

It was close to midnight, and I was thinking...thinking about the past and what's happening currently. I still can't believe it. I still can't believe that Y/N came back to life...and came back to me. I can't wait to introduce them to the others! The others will love Y/N! We can catch up on a lot of things since we didn't have time earlier because of that stupid human Miles! Who does he think he is? It's clear that Y/N doesn't even like him! And that asshole of a human named Kyle put his hands on them when it was clear they didn't want anything to do with him!

Bee: if I EVER see him again, I'm blasting him with my cannon!

My engine roared angrily and then I noticed the time. It was time for me to call the others! My engine roared to life and I drove down the street, my windows slightly tinted so no one could see inside. From behind me, I could hear Sam shouting and a tired Y/N following from behind me as Sam called the cops about a car being stolen...Wonder why he did that...Who's car is being stolen? Do they need help? I stopped at an empty lot where Y/N took me to earlier to calm down....and I crashed through the gates. I distantly heard bikes falling down and a freaking out Sam dragging a tired Y/N after me, but the train cut us off. I transformed into my bipedal mode and shown a light at the sky as a signal to the others that we are ready. I then distantly notice Y/N sneaking away from Sam as he freaks out. I hear sudden barking and jump slightly, turning around and noticing dogs chasing Y/N and Sam after the chains on them break. Transforming into my alt mode, I quickly chase after them. I'm supposed to protect them after all. It's my duty to protect them. I notice Sam and Y/N split up and hesitate slightly, wondering which way I'm supposed to go.

Y/N: Bee! Go after Sam! He still has the dogs after him!

My engine rumbles and i drive after Sam and the dogs as Y/N goes their own way...wonder what way they are doing. Driving through some of the wood and roaring my engine, I scarred the dogs off as Sam looked at me, terrified....wonder why that is. I haven't done anything to make him scared of me, so why is he scared? Charlie and Y/N weren't scared of me, not even Meno! They were shocked, sure, but not terrified....

Sam: Okay. Please, please don't kill me! I;m Sorry! Take the keys! I don't want them! Car's yours!

For some reason, Sam threw the keys to my alt at me and ran off...only yo encounter the police. I couldn't do anything about it, not yet because the police would take me away and to the government, and the government might be working with the decpeticons again!

Y/N: psst! Bee! Over here!

Hearing my angel, human speak, I silently drove over to them and opened the passenger side door. Y/N climbed in, making sure they weren't seen as they carefully grabbed the keys to my alt without me noticing. Once they were in, I closed the door and drove off, my seatbelt wrapping around them. Y/N very suddenly started laughing after a minute and it startled me.

Y/N, trying to calm down: S-sorry Bee, didn't mean to laugh....it's just, I've never seen Sam that scared of someone before, even when I tried to convince him that you would come back.

Bee: oh....-why was-he scared?

Y/N:...Bee, you drove off without a notice and he thought someone was stealing you.

I then realized that he thought i was the car being stolen and I chuckled nervously.

Bee: whoops?-sorry?

Y/N: it's fine Bee....but we will have to get Sam tomorrow....I don't trust those cops

Bee: okay-sweetheart.-what do you-want to-do until-then?

Y/N: I know you have questions, so ask away

I hum and think of what question I want to ask first as I drive down the road. Finally, a question comes to my mind.

Bee: What did-Kyle-do to-you?

I immediately notice Y/N tensing and curling into themselves, causing me to frown. They shouldn't be sad, so I wrap my seatbelt around them in a hug, hoping to comfort them. The seats then warm when Y/N pats my dashboard and mumbles a quiet 'thanks'.

Bee: You're welcome- sweetheart-...you don't-have to-answer-if you- don't-want to

Y/N: Thanks Bee....i really don't want to talk about it, but let's just say he did some not so great things to me, like my ex from my past life...who was also named Kyle for some reason....

I beeped softly, yet angrily. What did that human do to my angel, human?! My human should be protected at all costs! When I find him, i'm gonna-

Y/N: Bee....you're thinking out loud

Bee, beeping softly: sorry -Y/N-, I'm just-concerned about-you

Y/N: believe me, I'm aware....h-how was Charlie, Ron, Mom, Otis, and Meno after my death?

I pause, unsure of how to answer because I had to leave to do my mission. I stopped by the Witwicky house, but didn't go into the driveway...not yet. I still need to make sure Sam is okay. Y/N would scrap me if they found out anything bad happened to their brother....

Bee: I-don't know- sweetheart.-I had to- leave shortly-after-your death....

Y/N sighs and leans back into my seat, so I tighten the seat belt into a hug once more, causing them to smile.

Y/N: I wonder how they are now....Me and Sam were born, or reborn in my case, in '96...9 years after my death...so Charlie would be 27 by that time, but me and Sam are 18 now...so she would be 45. Otis was 8 years younger, so he'd be around 37...that's around my current parents age....I wonder if Charlie had any kids or had done anything with her life...did she get dads old car to start up?

I beeped softly, not having the answers they were looking for. They seemed to understand this and pat my hood, very suddenly unbuckling and getting out of the car, much to my dismay. They started walking to the house, so I honked my horn, getting their attention as my holoform gets out of my alt mode.

Y/N, visibly confused: Bee? Something the matter?

I say nothing and pull them into a hug, getting this very warm feeling in my spark, telling me that this is where they belong. I feel them stiffen, before relaxing into my embrace as they appear to snuggle into me. I smile and hug them more, the warmth in my spark telling me to never let them go ... .to never let them get hurt again ... .to never let them leave me again ... .I hummed softly and frowned when they pulled away...Did they not like the hug or something? Did I do something wrong?

Y/N, smiling gently: Thanks Bee, but I gotta go inside before mom and dad get too suspicious ... .They'll already be cranky because Sam is in jail. They don't need both of their children in jail right now.

I sighed softly and pulled them into another hug, my forehead pressing against theirs. I smile, enjoying the way their cute face lights up in a red blush like a Christmas light ... .Y/N smiles softly and then shocks me frozen with a kiss on my cheek, before going inside. I recover after a few moments, aware that I am smiling like a goofball as i carefully rub the cheek they kissed me on, but unaware of my pupils being hearts.

Bee: Oh Y/N~ You really do know how to make a bot feel special~ It's okay though~ You are mine once this adventure is finished~

Word Count: 1352