Lost And Found

*Universe 2096, Appalachian Mountains, Outpost Charlie, Night*

*General Pov*

Radio : Squad Delta, your mission will be an investigation on the energetic pulse we detected in the mountains about an hour ago. We never registered that kind of energy... Possibly a weapon experiment... Target at around 4 kilometers from your current position. Good luck and stay safe. Over.

*A female anthro Snow leopard would speak*

Commander... Are you sure that this is nothing more than the snowstorm...? Our communications are going crazy... It wouldn't be suprising that...

Radio : Liara it isn't about the Storm it's about making sure that the M.N.F.  didn't managed to make a new weapon without us knowing. Now get moving before the weather gets worse. That's an order. Over.

Liara : *Sigh* Understood commander. Over. *She would get up and disconnect from the radio before heading in the other room where the rest of the squad was, one we'll built female dragon was arm-wrestling with a imposing female Tiger, a Jaguar was playing cards with a snake and a *

*A female wolf would get up as soon as she saw Liara and salute her*

Wolf : So what did the commander say?

Liara : I'll explain it in a second. *Clear her throat and address to everyone in a serious tone* Alright Girls! The Commander ordered us to investigate the anomalies that we saw earlier today. We have to be quick and efficient! The storm is gonna get even worse if we don't move quick!

*The dragon was looking at Liara as the tiger would take advantage and smash her hand on the table and smiling and do a quick dance of victory before the dragon would give her a death stare*

Tiger : BOOM!

Dragon : Shut up Syerha! She's speaking!

Syerha : Fine but I still won!

Liara : IRIS AND SYERHA ! You two just earn the front row of the patrol. Congratulations.

*A jaguar would laugh a bit*

Liara : Juno your coming with them

*The jaguar ears would flat down when she heard that*

Juno : AW cmon!!

*The rest of the squad would giggle and try to not laugh*

Liara : Alright settle down. Get ready to leave in 5 minutes. We're not waiting. Let's get a move on!

*They start to pack their things and prepare to leave*

Juno : I hate you two *pack her stuff in her bag*

Syerah : We love you as well.

Iris : Your the one that laughed not us.

June : Well then stop looking funny then!

Iris : Just shut up and let's go so we can go back quickly...

Syerah : Oh right since you only have scales it's not easy going outside in that weather princess firewor-*Whap*

*A bottle of water would hit the orange feline on the snout*

Iris : *Smile a bit* Bullseye!

*Shouting from outside the room would make them put everything in their bag faster*

Liara : *Enter the room* Whats taking you girls so long! Your in the front row!! *Glare at them*