★New Year's Eve★

Katie's POV:

These past few days have been nothing but amazing. Being with Emily and it being just us 2 is really enjoyable, something that I never knew I would say about hanging out with her. The past couple of days, Emily and I went to the arcade with a little outdoor bit, with Lauryn, but she found some of her friends and went off with them, and we ended up winning each other teddies. Emily won the bigger one, which I wasn't happy about, but she ended up giving me it, and I gave her one, which was a little bit smaller. She also won another teddy and gave it to Lauryn, and I swear my heart melted at how sweet and thoughtful she is. We also went into a photo booth which was funny and I have the pictures as my lock screen on my phone, while Emily kept the pictures and put them in her purse and some in her phone case.

We also went walking around Dublin and visited some cafes, went for a walk around the park, and so much more in those couple of days, I wish it didn't have to end, but I'm excited to get back to the girls and celebrate new years with them. I packed my bags with everything I need and even my huge teddy Emily won for me, which I actually don't know how I'm getting it on the plane, and I put them into the back of the car before telling my family I'll come over and see them again soon and getting into the car with my dad to go and pick up Emily so we can take her to the airport too since she is on the same flight as me, but we aren't sitting together sadly.

I watch as Emily puts her bags in the car and sits in the back, and I turn around to her. 

"Are you excited to get back to London?" I ask her with a smile, and she smiles back at me with a nod.

"I'm mostly excited to see the girls honestly and to see Atlas since my mum and dad drove down, in my car since I drove up to them in my car, and dropped him off at Ambers." She says, I love how much she loves her dog; it's so cute, honestly.

"To be honest, I'm excited to be reunited with Atlas too. He's probably missed me more than he missed you," I say to her with a laugh as I look at her in the rear-view mirror.

"Speaking of Atlas, look at these pictures my mum sent me of him," she says as I turn around in my seat as she moves forward to show me the pictures on her phone.

I literally "aw" at the sight of him; he honestly is so cute, but not cuter than my cooper; close but not cuter.