★ Competitive ★

Just when I thought I would have the day to myself and today was going to be peaceful. I received a single text before I started getting spammed with messages. I roll my eyes as I quickly grab my phone from the other side of the couch, I unlock it, and go onto messages to see I have been added to a group chat with the girls.

---------------

I don't know what to call this.

Me: 

What a great name for a group chat

Beth ♥:

Well I didn't know what to call it so it makes sense

McCabe:

Of course it was you who made this.

Beth ♥:

What's that supposed to mean? Anyway before anyone asks this group chat is so we can all make plans so me and Viv don't have to go around texting everyone separately because it's too much effort.

Viv ♥:

Facts.

Me:

Makes sense. Did you make this to also invite us all out today or?

Beth ♥:

Oh yeah thanks for reminding me. Does anyone want to go bowling today at like 5ish? IF SO LET ME KNOW QUICKLY SO I CAN PHONE UP!

McCabe:

I'll go.

Me:

I would love to go!

---------------

I turn my phone off and turn it on silent so I don't have to keep hearing it go off from receiving messages from the group chat, and I turn my attention back to my TV show that I was previously watching. After a while of watching my show, I get up and decide to go to the gym since I had lots of time to spare, so I get changed into matching grey shorts and a sports bra. I put a zip-up jacket over it before I put my hair into a ponytail, and I grab my water from the fridge. I give Atlas a kiss on the head and top up his food and water before I leave. I don't take him to Amber's since I use the gym in my apartment building, which surprisingly has everything. Once I arrive at the gym, I start to warm up for 10-15 minutes before I grab a weight and start doing some single-leg squats and normal squats with a weight. I also do some dumbbell step-ups before I decide to go onto the treadmill before I become tired. I did a couple more exercises before I decided I should go back up to my apartment and get ready for tonight. Once I walk into my apartment, I greet Atlas before going into the bathroom and getting an ice-cold shower to relax my muscles from the gym.

After I got ready in some black cargo pants, a Paris t-shirt, and a dark green knitted jumper, I headed into my kitchen and began to make my lunch, which was just a simple, healthy wrap since I wasn't that hungry. Once I finished making it, I headed over to my couch and sat down and ate it before I started getting a call. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and answered the call as soon as I seen it was Viv calling me.