★Beach day★

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, and I grab my phone and answer it without checking who it is calling me "Yes?" I say annoyed because I have just been woken up.

"Whoa, chill with the attitude" Viv says, and I laugh.

"Sorry, Viv, I just woke up. Is everything okay?" I asked her while getting up and heading into the kitchen.

"You've only just woken up?! Em, it's 11 o'clock, lazy bones. Yes, everything is okay. Beth wanted me to invite you to go to the beach with us because, in her words, "I don't want her being sad and alone today." So yeah, what do you say? Are you coming to the beach with us?" Viv says, and I laugh, all the girls are amazing, especially Viv and Beth; they are truly my best friends.

I think about it and decide that it will be fun. "Yes, I will go to the beach; who else is coming? Also, do you mind if I bring Atlas? He loves the beach" I say to her.

"Most of the girls are coming, and of course you can bring Atlas; everyone loves Atlas, and I know Jen will be excited to see him." Viv laughs 

"Okay, one last thing: shall I bring my own car?" I ask her, and she goes and asks Beth.

"Beth said no, don't worry about bringing your car because we will pick you and Atlas up and drop you two off. Also yes, there will be room as it's just going to be us two, you, Katie, and Leah in our car." Viv says

"Okay, good. When are you picking us up?" I ask her as I fill up Atlas's food and water bowls.

"In about an hour, so go get ready; I love you bye!" Viv ends the call and I laugh. 

I get some of the frozen fruit I bought out of the freezer, put it into my blender, blend it, and once it's all blended, I put it into a cup and drink it quickly. Then I wash my dishes before drying them and putting everything away in the cupboards. I walk into my bedroom and start to get ready. I put on a simple black bikini before putting on shorts and a thin white button-up, I finally add a black cap and my sun glasses.

 I put on a simple black bikini before putting on shorts and a thin white button-up, I finally add a black cap and my sun glasses

(Something like that but picture whatever you want to wear)

After I was done getting dressed, I grabbed a small bag that goes around my waist and put my sun cream and bobbles in it. I then grabbed my backpack and put Atlas's bowls, dog food, his favourite ball and frisbee, and a lot of water. Once I was done putting everything I needed in my bags, I received a text from Viv saying that they were waiting outside, so I put my backpack on and then clip Atlas's lead to his collar. I grab my keys and phone before walking out of the apartment, locking the door, and heading down to Beth's car.

On the journey to the beach, we had Taylor Swift and other songs blasting while we all sang along, and even Atlas joined in. As we got to the beach, I fixed my sunglasses and got Atlas out along with my bag, and I looked at Leah in the distance waving her arms. I let Atlas off his lead, and we both went running down to Leah, and she gave me a big hug once I reached her.