★I do like you by the way★

It's time again for another match, but this time we are playing against Coventry, and I'm really, really excited after I went to the beach with the girls, I have been going to the gym and training non stop with the girls getting ready for the match and also to distract myself from letting myself get into my head. I hope the time I played and the goals I scored in the last match were enough to prove to Jonas that I'm good enough for this team, and I hope he lets me play again this match. 

Once I arrive at the stadium, I see the coach waiting outside, and I get out of my car and head into the stadium. I walk into the break room and look around, and I see Katie and Leah sitting on the couch, and I walk over to sit with them. 

"Emily! I've missed you!" Leah says as she pulls me down onto her and hugs me, and I hug her back tightly, telling her I missed her too as Katie rolls her eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" I say to Katie as I sit up.

"Nothing, why?" Katie says to me:

"You rolled your eyes when Leah was hugging me." I say as I look at Leah, "Oh, I get it. You didn't get a reaction out of Leah like that when she saw you, so you're annoyed." 

"What? No, that's not it," Katie says, but Leah interrupts her by pulling her into her and hugging her tightly.

"You're welcome, McCabe. Have fun." I say, as I go over to the fridge that is in the room, I pull out a mini water bottle from it, and drink it as someone comes behind me and puts their hands over my eyes.

"Who the fuck?" I get cut off as the person takes their hands off my eyes, and I turn around and see Gio. 

"Well, hello to you too" I say to her as she laughs.

"Hello, I was wondering if you want to sit next to me on the coach on the way up to Coventry," she says to me.

"Well, I'll have to double check with Beth and Viv because I think we planned to sit together, but if they are alright with me sitting next to you, then sure, I'll be more than happy to sit with you." I say to her with a smile; she nods and goes to sit back down with Stina. As I walk back over to Leah and Katie, I sit down and pull my phone out as Katie says, "Wow, you're very sociable, aren't you?"

I shake my head, smiling a little, as I tell her to shut up while I continue to scroll on my phone until she leans forward towards me and pulls it out of my hands, and I quickly look up at her.

"Give me my phone back, McCabe" I say to her as she shakes her head. "Give me it back." I say again.

"No, you should be talking to people, not scrolling on your phone," she says as I laugh.

"You sound like my mum, you idiot." I say as I stand up and try to grab my phone out of her hand, but she moves away quickly. She's so annoying.

"Just give me it, McCabe." I say to her sternly as she shakes her head again. I sigh as I push her down on the couch, and I get on top of her, and I look down at her with a smirk as a blush spreads across her cheeks. I grab her hand, and I take my phone and shove it into my pocket as I get off her and sit back down where I was previously sitting on the couch. She sits up and looks at me, and I smirk at her while saying, "Next time, don't take my phone." 

When all the girls had arrived, we all got onto the coach, and I sawn that Gio and Stina sat together, so I walked down the aisle of the coach and sat with Viv and Beth like I normally do. I thought I was going to be able to put my legs up on the seat next to me, but the one and only Katie McCabe had to ruin that by sitting next to me, and I rolled my eyes.