★Surprises★

I'm really grateful for where I am in my life right now. I have great friends, I have a supportive family, I'm playing football professionally, I have my own apartment, and I have my dream dog, which I've wanted since I was young. If you told 6-year-old me that she would be playing for Arsenal and playing a match against Manchester City, which is the club one of her best friends plays for, she would have laughed so hard in your face and would not believe you at all, but here I am at 24 years old, playing for Arsenal and on my way to play against Manchester City, which Alex plays for, and I am extremely grateful for all of it.

Also, me and Katie's friendship I think you can call it has been making a lot of improvement and we have been talking to each other more, but I think it's because I feel bad since I feel like she's going through something. I had already dropped Atlas off at doggy day care, and Amber had already agreed that she'd look after him until I got back from Manchester. Jonas told us that we are leaving 3 days early for Manchester as he wants us to train down there, so it's no hassle and we don't have to leave early on match day and possibly be late, which would not be good. 

Once I arrived outside the stadium, I parked my car and got out as I grabbed my sports bag. I headed around to the boot and I grab my black suitcase out before locking the car. I walked into the stadium and said hi to the staff like usual before I felt someone jump on my back and I screamed in shock as I held them up, not wanting to drop whoever it was on my back, I heard them laugh, and I instantly knew it was Lotte. I put her down and turned around to face her as she pulled me into a hug, which I reciprocate back.

As we walk into the break room, me and Lotte sit down on the couch with Jen and Stina, who I greet with fist bumps, and Jen looks over to me and says, "Did you get your tattoos done?" I nod my head as I roll up the sleeves of my jumper, and I show them my tattoos, which had healed well, which I was happy about. As I show them, I explain to them why I got them and what they mean to me, which they both thought was cute. We all went on our phones for a bit and I lean against Lotte as I put my feet up on the couch, I put my airpods in and I listen to my playlist while everyone else arrives. As I'm reading something on my phone, I feel someone jump on top of me and I look up quickly and see Leah smiling at me as she sits on top of me. "Well, hello to you too," I say to her as I laugh.

"Hello, no wonder you didn't hear me; you had your airpods in. I was literally shouting your name, and I thought you were ignoring me." She laughs as I say sorry to her, and I take my airpods out. I look around and see Beth and Viv talking to Gio and Katie. I move Leah off me gently, and I give her a little side hug before I get up from the couch and walk over to Beth, Viv, Gio, and Katie. I stand behind Beth as I wrap my arms around her neck, and I place my head on her shoulder with a smile.

"Is this mystery person the one and only Emily Disilva?" Beth asks with a smile as Viv laughs and nods her head, and I unwrap my arms from around her and stand next to her and smile at her before I glance over at Katie and send her a little smile, which she returns before she goes back on her phone.

After about 30 minutes of us all talking to each other, Jonas comes in and tells us it's time to get on the coach so we can make our way to Manchester. I grab my sports bag and suitcase before I walk out of the stadium and over to the coach, and I put my suit case in the compartment under the coach before getting on the coach. I walk to the back where Beth and Viv are, and before I sit down, I put my sports bag in the over-head compartment.

"So Emily, how are you feeling about this match? Are you excited?" Beth asks me, and I nod before saying, "I'm literally so excited, but I'm really nervous too. I'm feeling a whole bunch of feelings, but mainly excitement."

"You should feel excited; you've worked hard to be in the starting line up and we are so proud of you," Viv says as Katie sits down next to me, and I smile at her before thanking Beth and Viv for their kind words.