𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

── ⋆⋅○⋅⋆ ──

the next  day was just as same as yesterday, Taehyung spent most of  the day laying in bed doing nothing .

It was early in the morning, he could tell because it was light outside , shining through the windows.

A cold wind blew against the glass pane, causing a slight shiver in his bones.

He didn't bother with getting dressed. He laid in the bed, the blankets tangled around his body,  waiting for Jungkook to come back.

~~~

As the evening came , and the darkness consumed the house.

Taehyung turned on the bedside lamp, illuminating the room. The faint light cast shadows on the walls, making everything appear as though they were bathed in light.

His gaze drifted towards the window, and he watched the moonlight dance off of the darkening water below.

He got  out of bed and made his way to the balcony .

leaning on the railing, gazing silently at the   sky full of stars while taking puffs out of cigarettes at the balcony .

The scenery was breathtaking and mesmerizing, a scene fit for poetry.

Slowly, a breeze moved around the curtains, blowing them gently  and allowing a few stray raindrops to fall on Taehyung's exposed face.

The scent of salty sea water filled his nostrils, and he smiled softly.

Taehyung looked up at the stars again, its glow illuminating the dark night sky. He let out a soft sigh when  he heard the door opening ,  the click of the door sliding open echoing throughout the empty room.

when he turned around he saw his beloved Jungkook.

"hey love,  I'm back,"

Jungkook said with a small smile, closing the door behind him  . rushing to the bathroom  to take a shower.

after a while , Jungkook walked into his bedroom  with a towel wrapped around  his waist.

"Hey love , have you seen my Grey pajamas "

Jungkook asked as he flipped open a wardrobe and began to rummage through its contents.

"It's in the upper shelf "

"Ah , got it , thanks love "

Taehyung didn't reply just stood selint staring him but eventually went to prepare dinner for jungkook.

The sound of plates and bowls clinking together in the kitchen interrupted our moment of tranquility. The scent of freshly cooked food wafting in the air.

While cooking dinner,  Jungkook entered the kitchen, he noticed how quiet Taehyung was while  preparing the food, there was only one plate on the table,  which was for him ; of course, he thought.

"You ate out?" Jungkook asked  curiously.

"Yes."

Taehyung nodded his head as he tidied the bowls and chopsticks.

"wait for me next time love , so we could eat together "

Jungkook said, taking a bite  out of a piece of beef.

"My stomach hurts if I eat dinner too late these days."

Taehyung answered nonchalantly..

Junkook felt a bit awkward and quickly smiled before considerately replying,