CHAPTER - 2

After 24 years.
Vedansh's POV

sometimes this life sucks!
I mean look at me the so called prince of Indiana Mafia who always tends to win death.... is now in the verge of losing a small business deal. Everything was going fine until this bitch decided to interrupt in my business....by bitch I was referring to
Ms.MANVI SIKHAWAT my biggest business rivalry whose one motive is to snatch my deal ....Yes! MY FUCKING DEALS!....and not to forget she is My father's bestfriend's daughter the one and only reason to keep her alive.

VEDANSH!....I flenched and came out of my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice.
It was Aagam my assistant as well as my bestfriend....I nodded my head in response and asked him to continue.....

"I think Manvi is going to make a move on that Meherotra deal".Aagam said.

I already knew that something like this was coming on the way and I can see the consequences.
"Call for a meeting with Manvi.NOW!"
I said to Aagam.

"Are you out of your mind Ved!?.....do you have a single idea about what time it's now!?"Aagam replied.

I was well aware of the time it was1:00am in the night . And it was totally unprofessional to visit someone's place for a business purpose....but why should I care while she is the one who is taking out her personal grudges on me....then why should I be professional with her!?
Yes,that bitch hates men except my father and love to have any kind of war with them.

I immediately got out of my swimming pool and walked towards Aagam giving him a death glare I loud wishpered "I don't fucking care of the time ...if I want to meet her then I will .....I said what I said Aagam and I fucking mean it".
To which Aagam gulped and nodded his head in response.

"Words".I said

"Yeah..I am arranging it".he replied . With this he took a exist.

I usually don't use harsh tone or words for my close one...but these anger issues sometimes brings the shit out of me.

I was wearing my bathrobe when I heard
"Vedansh Beta".Oh God No I can't deal with
with any more issues today. My father was standing in the entrance of the pool area .
And I knew what was going to come ..my father doesn't show up often but when he does he surely has some important purpose ....And the only person I respect in this world is my father. And..and..and not to forget his important purpose is only 'MANVI SIKHAWAT'.Sometimes I wonder that am I his real child or that Manvi.
And to be honest I am jealous of Manvi cause she never forgets to snatch anything from me ...first my father and now my important business deals.

I slowly walked towards him and bent down to touch his foot in response to which he kept his hands on my head giving me blessings. "Papa aap yahan itni raat ko?
...I mean mujhe bula lete I would have come to you". I said

Yes we live in different places..I live in my mansion while Papa lives in his apartment which resides just beside my mansion.

"What's going on between you and Manvi?". He asked

This is his common question like whenever we meet he always asks me this question. To which I didn't reply.

"I hope you remember your promise". He asked again.
Ofcourse the promise.....The promise to protect Manvi from those rascals,those underworlds who murdered Akkay Uncle
But little does Papa know that I am only protecting her from those rascals so that I can be the only reason of her destruction.

"Yeah..... Papa I...I remember".I replied.

"OK...now coming straight to the point...I want you and Manvi to attend the wedding function of Mr.Malvayas Son which is in two weeks.... I informed you earlier So that you can fix your schedules accordingly". Papa Said

No....no..no there is no way in hell I am going to attend anything with her .

"Papa I am really Sorry but I don't think I will be able to attend".I replied.

"OH....please don't give those lame excuses Ved ....I know you have problems with Manvi..so just fix that up and that's final ...you and Manvi are leaving".

And from where do you all think I adopted this stubborn nature from!? Ofcourse it's my father and knowing my father he can even convince Manvi.So yes me and manvi are leaving for the wedding.
Ohhh....God please Save me from this badass bitch!!

Soon my father left and Aagam entered the pool area informing me about the meeting at Manvi's place.

Ummm.....this was going to be a surprise meeting for Ms.MANVI. and I kind of liked this fact.

Hey lovies!💗
2nd chapter is out here and I hope you all liked Vedansh's POV...and now just wait for Manvi's.
Please show some love by voting!😭
And really sorry for the small chapter...🥲🤌