𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒╰┈➤𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

]|{•------»Chapter twenty four«------•}I|[

fuckkkk

Gang, I bombed my science test I'm cooked. 

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

We've been through this before, so, so many times before. A total of 23 chapters, now 24. We all know what will happen, the scene will be introduced through an effective use of the 5 senses to the readers, and soon the attention pans to our not-so-dear Y/n.

The Ocean has such a familiar and recognisable scent. As the frothy waves run up and down the sandy shore, a girl, you, lay- now curling and squeezing out the water from your hair. Covered in sand and coughing, you rise and dig your feet into the sand. It's cold, it's breezy yes, but it feels as if you're in nothing except a bik..ini.

Stumbling back, you look down in bewilderment. "I'm- in my bikini? But I got rid of that shit ages ago- h-huh?" Feeling yourself begin to hyperventilate, you steady your breathing, basking in the shining sun whilst tuning in with the hum of crashing waves to relax- to take a moment to breathe and think it all over.

'Maybe I should retrace my steps..' Sighing and forced with no choice but to mentally reconsider your entire life and development as a human being, you inspect your surroundings. Panicking wouldn't do any good in a situation such as this. "The fuck..?" You seem to be on an island, it's midday and you're on a shore. Without a doubt you're in your "old world," but is it even your old world anymore? 'Was everything just... a joke? A dream? No, there's no way, so how'd I get back?'

...

"NOT AGAIN. AIN'T NO FUCKING WAY I WAS ISEKAI'D TWICE. THIS AIN'T NO RETURN TO SENDER TYPE SHIT, TAKE ME BACK FUCKING PUSSY!" Screaming out your salt-induced lungs, you'd arched your head towards the heavens, declaring war. While unlocking your final level: Karen, you kick sand and start walking wobbly back towards the water, determined, but stop.

"I'm... alive. I could go back to Christian, Niki- everyone!" A smile left a mark on your hopeful face, yet something still dragged you down. "But... I have an actual life now, a real life. Besides, I'd be put in a mental hospital if I explained why and how I went missing for years. How much time has passed here anyway?" Proving a point to yourself and nobody else in particular, sandy legs tread through warm salt water. Pacing further under, you're quick to submerge in the waves. 'Jesus who?'

Yeah, it all happened quicker than expected (And not because author is too lazy to do this for a second time.)

Drowning revived PTSD inside of you, anybody would understand. Drowning wasn't as quick as you'd hoped, should've learned from the first time. But in your mind, there was no other way- and this was the quickest portal back to Demon Slayer. You avoided the intrusive, unsettling thought of 'What if this time I die for real?'