𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎╰┈➤𝐍-𝐍𝐍𝐆𝐇~.. 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑!!~

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

]|{•------»Chapter ten«------•}I|[

。✧ 。

Literally have no idea what to do for this chapter so I apologize in advance- I'm half asleep rn so I can't think or remember that well so this chapter will definitely be confusing pookies

(Already preparing for the hundreds of notifications I'll get in the morning lmao.)

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

"Till it wrinkles from my saliva'"

You're still very much in denial and shock, confirming you weren't dreaming. "Holy shit.... HOLY SHIT!" Your jaw drops for the second time, bewildered. That man, Kokushibo, stood unwavering above you, shadowing your smaller and flabbergasted figure.

"Why and how the fuck have I met 3 uppermoons in under 2 weeks-" You raise an eyebrow and talk to yourself, still sitting on the ground. Kokushibo doesn't move and instead stands motionless and void of any emotion or thought. He doesn't blink but just watches you with a blank expression that seriously doesn't hint at what he is feeling or thinking.

"You're so much hotter up close, you're man tiddies are insane like just let me nuzzle into them- this is why I love buff men- Jesus christ I LOVE my taste in men. Slap me silly." You have an odd grin on your face, for a second Kokushibo thought you were drunk.

(help)

"Wow- he's seriously the hottest out of them all. He's so daddy. Till the walls are painted white. Till the neighbors know his name. Till the navy has to get involved- wait how aren't I dead yet?" Switching up quicker than a white girl from Twitter, you finally ask a reasonable question. However- that was short-lived when you went to your old self, finally happy and acting normal (for you), you jumped up and looked at him curiously.

"Did you know" You speak in a 'matter of fact' voice. "Baby spiders are called spiderlings? Just how cute is that!" Your voice slightly gets higher as you blush from the cuteness of the name. "It's a libra fact, I read it once when I was changing my pad." (It's true) 

"Anywayssss what are you doing out here all alone in the middle of nowhere big guy?" Raising an eyebrow, you're intrigued and secretly hoping he kills you so you can die by his hands, I mean- who wouldn't want to be killed by Kokushibo, THE Kokushibo. 

While you rambled on, he practically zoned out as he had questions of his own- although his face didn't show it. 'What... is this nonsense? Why isn't she scared... And.. Uppermoons? She's probably ill...'