𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗╰┈➤𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

]|{•------»Chapter nine«------•}I|[

。✧ 。

hey bitches I'm back, and I got an idea for a future chapter to basically be "Y/n ignoring the demons" but I wanna know what you guys think and how it would turn out lmao.

If anybody has any requests for future chapters, themes, or little scenarios please send them here! Thank you.

also no more song :(

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

"IEEEEEEYYYAAAAA!!!!...-AAAAEEHH"

The terrified and confused screams drag on, echoing through the forest as you tumble down the side of a hill embarrassingly. The high speed and rough handling as you were thrown around made you flail aimlessly. Blinded by dirt or debris getting in the way and fogging your rational thinking, you only scream louder. "HELP- PHLAH!" When you went to scream you had gotten a mouthful of dirt. You basically were throwing up at this point as you spiraled out of control, the world spilling around you chaotically.

Suddenly you viciously whacked against a hard object, resulting in a painful "thump."

'Ohh fuck..-' Your groan and can't even lift a finger, not wanting to move as you were already in enough pain. You rolled directly into the trunk of a tree, your stomach facing the poor consequences as you began to throw up, but mostly blood since your stomach was understandably empty.

"FUC- MY FISH!" You scream, ignoring an on-coming headache as you look around desperately, but are quick to give up and pitifully reflect on the consequences of your actions by not watching where you were walking. You WERE skipping your way happily along a path that would eventually lead you home- and you would be able to make it just before sunset. However, you were too occupied and pleased with yourself to see an unstable chunk of land in front of you, and the moment your foot made contact with it, the earth seemingly crumbled beneath your very own two feet and you suddenly began in a plummet. Thankfully it wasn't a cliff but just a ridiculously steep and long hill that dragged on for-everrr.

'Shit, I might as well not come home now since the sun already set.' Slowing standing up, you hold your head and don't bother to count the millions of bruises and scratches located on your body. 'It's too risky to speak- but I would've actually enjoyed that if I didn't feel sick...' You start to feel woozy and slowly step forward, hoping the direction you were headed to would lead you home. 'And I even lost my fish!' You fume and sulk as the vigorous stars light your path.