𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐╰┈➤𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

]|{•------»Chapter twenty two«------•}I|[

Holy shit.

Listen... I'm tired as fuck right now and so much has been going on in my life, thankfully it's all been good, mostly... but its SOOO much and it's crazy! I love it though. Anyways I don't remember a single THING that happened in this fic.. So I'm just gonna do a timeskip. I'll regret this in the future but I just cant right now- LOL

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

Months have passed, how long has it been? That doesn't matter. You've been in this world for around a year now, you're at peace and it's your home. Yours. 

More good news! You actually value your life now! But that could be just because the Author is too drained to put in a substantial amount of effort, they currently can't even think of the proper words to use while typing this!

Actually, so much time has passed that the beginning text of these chapters are no longer in bold.

You groan, shrugging forward and forcing yourself to leave your room. Following the same routine, it wasn't bad. It's just, that nothing was new. But it's okay.

You've got that silly Raven and Gecko. They're enough. And lord don't let anybody get you started on those 3 demons on yours. 

It was obvious that by now, they were head over heels. Literally. Down to do it anything everything. Frequently visiting you, they basically live with you now, so it's not surprising when you walk out of your bedroom and to the living room, to see the three of them doing their own thing. Douma was laying down trying to sleep since you suggested it the other night, Akaza was meditating and Kokushibo was just waiting for you to wake up. The moment you walked into the room their heads turned towards you, and their eyes snapped open like owls.

Creepily Douma sits up and his head snaps, doing a 360 turn, smiling at you ear to ear with sharp teeth greeting you too. "N/N-chan!" Douma cheers, flying to stand up and launch himself at you for a hug, but the others wouldn't let that happen of course. Kokushibo sliced Douma's arm off and Akaza kicked him off to the side, denting the wall in the process.. Wasn't too unusual.

"Morning" You groggily groan, rubbing your eyes as your ears suddenly ring and you see stars. You keep walking despite this and walk past them, going to the front door, yawning. "Any plans for today" Glancing towards the others for a reply, you easily slide the door open, taking a step outside into the breezy night. You're nocturnal now. Congrats.

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

Thunder crashes loudly, and bright flashes reach across the sky. The great grumbling storm was bearing it's fangs, the winds whipped your hair violently and matted it within second, but you kept running despite the risk of slipping in the rain.

Lol- you're definitely wondering what kind of timeskip this is. Well, fortunately for you lot, dear readers, I have the context for that!
Unfortunately, I'm farrrr too tired to possibly continue, so enjoy this criminally short chapter and terrible cliffhanger!

𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

● Does Y/N always have plot armor?

● Someones gonna dieeeee~~

● Kokushibo, Akaza and Douma often fight over you, you end up getting involved and tackle them

● Its good to be back!

● The book will be ending soon...

✧∘₊✧──────✧₊∘*+:。.。 ✧ 。.。:+*∘₊✧──────✧₊∘✧ 

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞!

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

Yappa yappa

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄