𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓╰┈➤𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐎𝐍

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

]|{•------»Chapter fifteen«------•}I|[

。✧ 。

Jesus Christ you guys... HOW DO WE SERIOUSLY HAVE 2K READS? OMG 

Anyways, I was seriously just in the mood to do another chapter and felt like spoiling you guys since It's Christmas (i think idk), and for the 2k reads, thank you all so much <3 :)

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

Akaza's hands grew sweatier, and his breathing was rapid

"Idiot... Idiot... Idiot, idiot idiot idiot!" Cursing under his breath, he paced back and forward in your bedroom at a frustrated pace. He was practically pulling his hair out and was prepared to curse anybody's entire bloodline. How could he let this happen? You were fine, but it all happened so quickly! He continues to pace and stomp quietly in frustration and deep thought, while Douma is locked outside the hut.

Meanwhile, you were in the corner of the room, sweating and out cold with blankets tossed wildly all around you. Oblivious to the world of the living, you were stiff and still weren't awake.

"I'm here..." A dull voice rang, and Akaza almost jumped. He turned around and was met face to face with a taller man with long dark hair, and 6 eyes. Kokushibo wasn't sure why Akaza had gotten Douma to fetch him of all people.

"Hey! I'm here too, don't leave me out!" Another, but much more whinier head poked out from behind the figure.

"Douma...." Seething, Akaza inhaled deeply. He thought he locked Douma out, and he told him not to break in, otherwise, Y/n wouldn't like it, so he probably followed Kokushibo inside. Akaza was brought back to his senses by Kokushibo speaking again, and he caught how Kokushibo's eyes flicked towards your unconscious figure for a moment.

"Why... was I called..." He spoke softly but wanted to get the point across that he was Uppermoon 1, and was not a man who had all day- or all night.

Akaza actually couldn't say it- he physically and mentally could not bring himself to tell Kokushibo the reason why, and Douma sensed this. Butting in, Douma skipped between the two men, not caring to speak softly. "Lord Kokushibo! You must help dear Y/N-chan!" He gestured towards you, tears streaming down his face as he dramatically wiped it with his sleeve, Akaza looked like he was about to jump off a building.

Kokushibo thought he misunderstood at first... Did they need help eating her or something? Either that or they actually need his help in helping this sick, weak human. "And you've already met N/N-chan before, so your heart must ache to see her in such a state!" Wailing, Douma was about to go on before Akaza grabbed his throat.