𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔╰┈➤𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐑

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

]|{•------»Chapter sixteen«------•}I|[

。✧ 。

Daddys home kitten

Guess who's back, back again 😍

IM BACKK!

I'm back from my hibernation guys, sorry for randomly dipping lmao. Anyways, after my deadass coma I am back and ready to feed ya you filthy animals!

Also... 4K READS? WHAT THE FUCK!? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH <3 ■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

Beads of sweat began to form on your temple

You sat with your back slightly hunched from concentration, and legs crossed on the floor. You sat in front of the wooden table in your living room- well that's what you call it at least. On the other side of the table, holding eye contact with you, was Kokushibo, the spider you all love dearly.

'I'm not going to fail, not this time!' You were concentrating so hard, that Akaza thought you were going to have an aneurysm. Douma was exiled and locked outside, he'd be dead by now if it wasn't still heavily snowing. Because if it wasn't snowing and the sun was still out then Mr ice Man would be Mr die Man. Akaza was the one who kicked him out, and now he's enjoying the silence and meditating in a corner.

Anyways, back to the matter at hand. You don't move an inch as your arms are crossed, and you hold eye contact with Kokushibo, how many minutes has it been again? Veins begin to pop and your muscles tense, eyes watering and actually pretty pink, but you weren't going to give up, that's for pussies. 'This is the most important and historical moment in history. This is the most important event of my life!' Or so you thought. Despite thinking that this entire time Kokushibo initiated the game of staring contest, he had actually zoned out, you were still yet to realize that. You were talking with Akaza (one-sided conversation) when you realized Kokushibo had been blankly staring at you for a good half hour. At first, you got all riled up and threw pathetic punches, before coming to the conclusion he had declared a staring contest with you. You figured he also was "underestimating" the mighty Y/N because he was giving you a headstart?

'Oh crap- Nononono!' Screaming internally, you beg and pray to the universe for mercy, unfortunately, they don't hear you. "A-CHOO!" You sneezed and obviously blinked and lost your game. Wiping your nose and sniffling, you stand up from your seated position and groan. "Awhh... I demand a rematch!" Pointing a finger at Kokushibo with an odd and outstretched arm, you march over towards him. Hearing you lost, Akaza squinted open an eye to peek at what chaos you were causing now. Just before you were about to get yourself killed by pulling Kokushibo's hair (who was still zoned out), you heard a familiar "caw."