Manik-I am telling you if you talk like that one day I will pull your tongue out and cut it into a million pieces.

He burst on him in frustration,Mayan pulled out his tongue and tried to look at the place fingers and the trio looked at him with confused faces.

Mayan-Dad,But my tongue is very small. How can you cut it into a million pieces?

Manik pulled his hair in frustration and sat on the couch,Mayan giggled and hugged him tightly which made him smile.Nandini came back with a first aid box and started to bandage Arman’s hand who winced from time to time.

Nandini-Done,now go and take a shower till then I will arrange lunch,and you(Mayan)too.

Mayan(whine)-But I don’t want to take a shower.

Anurag-Why?Let’s go and take a shower together.

He carried him in arms and started to walk on stairs,Mayan was hitting his shoulders non stop.

Manik-Arman, let's take a shower to…

Before he could complete his sentence Arman ran from there,Manik made pout.

Manik-No one wants to take a shower with me,see umm can y…

Nandini hit his head hard and walked toward the kitchen,Manik started to walk upstairs with a big pout,Nandini who smiled in his direction with red cheeks.

Nandini-Pervert

After a shower they come downstairs and have their lunch happily.

Mayan-Dad,Do you remember?Today we went out for dinner.

Manik-I have to take Arman and Anurag to Hospital,then we will go.

Mayan-Ohh!It’s ok but we will go pakka na?

Manik-Hmm promise,Now you both finish your lunch then we will go.

Anurag-But why me?

Manik-Because I don’t want to take the risk,your head wound still hasn't recovered yet,now shut up and before you ask the same question,For your kind information we are going because of your allergy.

Anurag and Arman both rolled their eyes,Mayan smiled and started to eat from Nandini’s hand.

After that Manik takes Arman and Anurag to hospital for their check up.

Doc-He is totally fine but still you have to take care of his diet.

Manik nodded and looked at Anurag who was looking at him with a smile.

Anurag-See I am totally fine.

Manik(eye roll)-Yeah yeah you are right now wait here I check Arman.

He goes toward the second portion and enters one room and sees the Doctor was giving shots to Arman who is lying on bed with close eyes.Manik smiles and goes near him and caresses his cheek,Arman opens his eyes.

Arman-Dad,let’s go na,It’s hurting 

Manik-Yeah just hold for a minute,you are brave bacha na.

He praise him and look at Doctor 

Manik-Any improvement?

He asked with a worried face,the Doctor pulled the needle out,Arman jumped in pain,Manik started to rub his sore area softly.

Doc-Yeah a lot of improvement,he is doing great and now I will start the third session,and here is the diet list and new medicines.

Arman made a face and sat on the bed groaning,Manik helped him to stand and hold his arm.