Chapter-1

In a big mansion one boy sitting on the dining table fully ready,he had no smile, only a cold face.Maids come near him and serve him breakfast while their hands are shivering a lot but then one boy runs toward him and wraps his arms around his neck and kisses him.

“Good morning Bhai”Mayan said cutely,Anurag smiled and pulled him in front and kissed him on the head.

“Good Morning Baby”He said and made him sit beside,Mayan looking everywhere and frowning.

“Bhai,Arman bhai?Is he sleeping?”

“How do I know?Ask him”He said rudely and looked at Manik who was sitting on the couch and reading the newspaper.Manik put the newspaper on the couch and looked back at Anurag with a straight face.

“Anu you know na his health then why you behaving like that,Can’t you be nice to him?”

“I am nice that’s why he is living here and you know that,Today I have important meeting so if you want your son in single piece then it’s better go and awake him I can’t tolerate this type of behaviour”He wipes his mouth and stood from the chair,Manik stood too and glare at him angrily,Anurag ignore him and ruffled Mayan’s hair.

“Baby study well and don’t be brat”He said and walk out but then he flinch and put hand on chest when he heard loud thunder he look back and saw Nandini who running toward him while holding glass of milk,Manik smirk and fold hands on the chest,Anurag make faces and try to run but stop by Nandini.

“Anurag Malhotra stop there otherwise I break your legs”

“Mom….”He whines like kids,Nandini comes near him and gives him a glass of Milk,Anurag looks back at Nandini and then at Milk.

“What?Come on my good baby,just finish this,this is nothing in front of Devil like you”Anurag rolled his eyes and started to drink. After finishing he gave a glass to Nandini who wiped his mouth and placed a soft kiss on his head.

“Take care of yourself and don’t be mad at him”

“I don’t know why everyone just worried about him?Mom he is fit and fine it’s normal allergy so For God Sake stop babying him”He shouted,Nandini flinch,Manik comes near him and grab his shoulder tightly,Anurag hissed and look at Manik.

“This is the way you talk with your Mother?”Anurag winced and looked down.

“I didn’t mean to shout at her,I am sorry Mom”Nandini smiled and pushed Manik away who glared at him,Anurag hid behind Nandini like babies,Mayan who watched this drama with doe eyes.

“It’s ok bub,Go you are getting late”Anurag ran from there,Nandini patted Manik’s shoulder.

“It’s ok Mannu,You know he had a short temper”Manik glares at her and walks upstairs,Nandini sighs and goes near Mayan and sits in front of him.

“What happened baby?”

“Mumma why bhai cold toward Bhaiya?I mean he is not that bad,I know he don’t like to talk to much but it doesn’t mean he hate us or anything,I know how much he care about us and loves us”Nandini smile sadly and held his hands softly.

“Baby he is not cold,this is his way of showing care,He cares about him a lot and always protects him that’s why he pretends to be cold you know his ego”She mocked,Mayan laughed and hugged her.

“Yup you are right,He don’t want to hurt his ego”

“Exactly,now let’s finish this otherwise you get late”Mayan made pout and Nandini started to feed him.

Manik entered Arman’s room and saw him sleeping. He sighs and pulls the blanket and slap on his back,Arman flinches and looks back at Manik with one eye,Manik pulls him from the arm and makes him sit,Arman rubs his eyes.