chapter-7

Manik returns home looking like a mess,his mother runs to him and cups his face.

“Where were you hmm?Why are you not picking our calls?”She asked impatiently,meanwhile Manik looked at her and then hugged her tightly and started to cry loudly,she became scared,panic.

“Bacha,What happened?Why are you crying please tell me”She rubs his back and tries to calm him,but he just backs off from the hug and runs toward his room,he locks the door and falls on bed and cries hard.

“Why?Why did you do this to me?”He cried and shouted loudly.He closed his eyes and remembered everything,the worst day of his life nope. The best day of his life when he met with his love of life. He never thought God would plan this all to him with a small smile across his lips but then he again burst into laughter.

Flash back in past

Manik was walking in the hallway but suddenly students started to bump into him and running toward the gate he became shocked and confused and his friend started to push him.

“Manik fire,dude just run…”He shouted and Manik became more shocked and started to run but he stopped when he heard a soft voice like an angel,he closed his eyes and followed the voice,his heart beat started to beat fast,same voice How is this possible?How has the voice never changed in years?He started to walk back with close eyes,everything,everyone numb for him he just know only one voice,which is calling him like a magic,His friends try to pull him but they can’t and run from there,Manik enter in hallway and then he open his eyes and saw one room which is surrounding by fire.He run toward the room and cough the room filled with smoke,he put one hand on mouth and with second hand he grab the girl’s hand who covering her mouth with her scarf and coughing slightly,she look up at Manik’s side face and started to stare him shamelessly,she don’t know anything but she know one thing he is her,She want him by hook or by crook,Manik make stand outside and waved hand in front of her.

“Hello!Are you ok?Oh Ma’am”She flinched and nodded but she point hand toward the room back.

“M-my friend is here,inside the room”Manik curse under his breath and rushed back to room and the girl smile non stop,Manik enter the room and push all chairs away his hand started to burn his eyes land on one girl who was coughing badly,her face is not clear due to fire and smoke,he goes near her and carry her in arms,she look up at his eyes and then her eyes become close,Manik run toward outside.

“Oh My God, is she ok?Put her down”One of their teachers asked him and they took the girl to the other side and started to treat her.Manik breathed heavily and blew his hands multiple times but then his eyes landed on one necklace which is tugged in his shirt,he held the necklace and became shocked.

“This was same,This i..”He stop and smile widely when he remember his childhood incident when small girl looking everywhere for her necklaces he goes near her and she told him about her necklace with cute pout,he look front and saw necklace on ground he slap the little one on head who groan and glare at him.

“Hey you stupid,here your necklace”He shows her necklace she becomes happy and gives a kiss on Manik’s cheek..

“Aww thank you so much”She takes her necklace and turns but stops and whacks the Manik on head hard,Manik groans and goes to slap her again but is pulled by his mother who drags him from away,but Manik looks back at the little one again and again.

Manik smile at the necklace,and put necklace in pocket and run toward teachers but his bad luck they already send her to Hospital,he become sad yet happy.

Days passed.

“Ragini you don’t have any idea how much this necklace is important for me please help me”Ragini roll her eyes at Nandini and started to search her necklace,but she become shocked when she saw Manik was walking,she set her hairs and run toward him and bumped with him,Manik look back at her,she started to apologise.

“I am sorry,I am sorry”Manik nodded and again started to walk,she gritted her teeths and went near him.

“Hey don’t you remember me?”

“Do we know each other?”Manik asked and continued walking,she set her hair again.

“You are joking right?”Manik glares at her and she gulps and steps back.

“Um can you help me actually,I mean can you help me to find a necklace actually this precious for m…”she stopped when Manik looked back at her with widened eyes and took out the necklace from pocket.

“This one?This is yours?Why are you silent?Come on hurry up”She gulped and stared at his face and clenched her fists hard. When she saw a smile on Manik’s face and brightness in his eyes,She gritted her teeths and nodded.

“Yes this was mine”She snatched the necklace.

“Oh God, do you really remember me?Well you change a lot,um sorry for my rude behaviour,if you don’t mind can I mean can we have a cup of coffee please?”She gulped.

“N-Next time now I have to go”She said and ran from there,Manik cursed under his breath and made pout.Ragini stopped in front of Nandini and breathed heavily,Nandini snatched the necklace from her hand and hugged her tightly.

“Oh God you are the best, I love you so much”Ragini smiled slightly and patted her back.

End…

Manik opens his eyes and wipes his tears.

“I can’t sit silently,I have to do something before she do something more worst”

Only one chapter of the past left,I write what comes to mind,so if you don’t like it then I apologise.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋