One & Only - Peter Pan

Peter Pan x Fem!reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 1,781

Requested:Can I request a Peter Pan OUAT imagine? Reader has been the only girl on the island for a while and is very cold to her the moment she sees her. She goes ballistic in the middle of the camp when she sees Pan kiss Wendy on the beach or something. A few of the lost boys try to calm Y/N down before she hucks a drinking glass at a tree and yells, "THAT STUPID FUCKING BLONDE BITCH!!" And runs to her treehouse. Felix knows about her feelings for Pan but swore he'd never tell anyone. When Pan gets back he can hear Y/N crying in her treehouse and goes "Which one of you did it?!" Not realizing that it was him because he didn't know she was anywhere on the beach. -

Authors Note: Thank you for requesting! I did change some things minorly but not much. I enjoyed writing for Once Upon A Time again. Especially for Peter Pan.

"Y/n" Felix greeted as the y/h/c-ed girl walked over to him.

"Felix." Y/n smiled, greeting back the tall boy. Y/n nodds towards the new boys. "How are they doing?"

"Not bad for newbies." Felix shrugged his shoulders. Y/n and Felix were just 2 of the ones that helped train, but not always.

"Maybe we'll have to toughen the training." Y/n scanned the group of new lost boys.

"I believe you're right." Felix agreed as he noticed a few mistakes the boys were making that he was sure she did as well.

"Have you seen Pan?" Y/n asked, looking around and not seeing the boy in green anywhere.

Felix shakes his head with squinted eyes. "Not since earlier. Have you tried his thinking tree?"

Y/n shook her head 'no' and let out a frustrated sigh. "Yeah, he wasn't there."

Felix nudged her before saying. "He'll come around sooner or later."

Felix knew Y/n has had feelings for Peter for a long time. But he'd never say anything unless they were alone, because even though some of the lost boys were pretty sure Y/n and Peter had mutual feelings for eachother it wasn't their place to say.

"Yeah." Y/n nodded looking around making sure there wasn't anything for her to do before telling Felix. "I'm gonna go down to the beach, I'll be back later."

Felix nodded watching her as she left knowing that the beach was her thinking place. Before turning his attention back on the boys.

So Y/n went walking her normal route down to the beach. When she got to where the trees end right before the beach Y/n stopped. She saw Peter standing there on the beach, but he wasn't alone. He was with Wendy Darling. A girl that the shadow brought but she wasn't lost, she didn't belong on Neverland.

But what really shocked her was what happened next. Peter pulled Wendy into a heated kiss. Y/n instantly reached up to cover her mouth, out of shock and to keep her gasp from being heard. Y/n had to turn around and she ran back to camp not wanting to watch it any longer. As she ran back to camp Y/n could feel tears welling up but she wouldn't let them fall. Not yet.

Once she got back to camp she picked up and threw a drinking glass that was nearby against a tree. Watching it shatter. The lost boys noticed her distress, so two of the older ones, Felix and Devin went over to Y/n. Being two that are very close to the lost girl.

"Hey. hey Y/n." Felix reached out to her laying a hand on her shoulder guiding her to the edge of camp so no one could eavesdrop. "Hey, what happened?" he asked with worried eyes.

Y/n shook her head not wanting to look at them and possibly break in front of them.

"Y/n please. Tell us what happened?" Devan pleaded, not liking to see her this way. Like she was gonna either murder someone or break down crying.