Why Don't You Call Me Peter? - Peter Pan

Peter Pan x Reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 619

Summary: Y/n always calls Peter "Pan" and even when they get together so Peter asks her why. "Call me Peter"

Authors Note:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Peter sat on a log by the fire looking across it, through the flames at Y/n. The only girl on his Island. His girl. There she is talking to Felix across from him, as the rest of the boys dance around the fire to the sound of his flute.

But Peter wasn't enjoying it like everyone else. He had a couple things on his mind, but the one that was clouding his mind the most was about who he has his eyes set on.

Ever since Y/n got to Neverland she had only ever called him Pan. Which was ok for a while but now that they have been together for months. He couldn't help but wonder why. Why not call him Peter? Why stick with Pan?

And that is what he's gonna ask her tonight when they head to his treehouse.

"Alright boys! Time to sleep so your ready for hunting tomorrow." Pan yelled out, standing up. Smirking at the thought of tomorrow.

As all the lost boys groaned they still did as they were told. Felix and Y/n nodded to each other as they got up and went separate ways. Felix with the rest of the other boys. An y/n smiling heading towards Peter.

"You ready to head back?" Y/n asked smiling up at him wrapping her arms around his neck, leaning into kiss him on the cheek.

"Yeah." he replied after kissing her back.

Once they're back in the treehouse they both changed. When Y/n turned to head over to her side of the bed but Peter stood up and reached out for her arm, catching her elbow.

She turned to look at him with a questioning look. Silently asking him what he wanted.

"I have a question that I need you to answer."

She nodded ready for whatever he might ask her, or of her. With Peter Pan it could be anything. For her, it could be good or bad. Unlike with the lost boys normally when he's being this serious its bad.

They moved over to the bed and sat down, holding hands Peter asked "why do you only call me Pan?"

"What do you mean?" she asked puzzled

"I mean, you only call me Pan.I get when you were new to the Island. But you've been here for a year now and we've been together for months and that's still all you call me... Why don't you ever call me Peter? I remember the night you came to Neverland. I introduced myself you repeated my name.That's the only time you've ever called me or ever said Peter." he explained standing up. Y/n could tell this was really frustrating him. The y/n/c haired girl knew something had been on his mind lately but she wasn't expecting it to be this.

"Is this what's been making you zone out lately? Oh me and Felix have been worried."

Y/n sighed and got up, looking at him with relief this time and wrapping her arms around his middle " I only call you Pan because everyone else did to I thought that's what you wanted to be called. That's all anyone ever calls you. If you want me to call you Peter, I will."

"I do want you to call me Peter.I like the way it sounds coming from you and I can't wait to hear the way it sounds when your mad at me. You get an accent when your firey. And you know-" Peter said moving her back to the bed having stood up realier.

"-you like fire. Yeah I know." she laughed, which got louder when they fell over on the bed.