But - Peter Pan

Peter Pan x reader

Killian Jones/Captian Hook x daughter reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 421

Summary: Peter Pan wants Killians daughter, but Hooks not gonna give her up easily.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Peter sighed shaking his head before speaking "You'd be stupid not to take my offer, Killian."

"No, it'd make me smart." Killian stated turning away from the demon boy.

"I'm offering you a way to come and go from Neverland as much as you please." Peter said smiling at the pirate, hoping he would take the deal.

"For a price." Killian mumbled under his breath.

"It's a small price in the scheme of things." Peter shrugged not seeing why the pirate wouldn't jump at his offer.

"My daughter is not a small price to pay, you demon!" Killian turned around yelling at the boy in green.

"Are you sure about that." Peter asked calmly as he watched the Captain fume.

"I'm sure." Killian stated through gritting his teeth.

"Then what do you want." Peter sighed. 'What was it going to take' he thought.

"She's my daughter, Pan. not just some trinket you can trade to make a deal. She's my flesh and blood. I love her. An becuase I love her there's no way I'm giving her over to you." Killian spoke poking Peter in the chest with his hook.

"I will find a way to keep her here." Peter told the on handed pirate. He wants Y/n but Hook just won't give her up. But Peter's not gonna give up without a fight. Peter Pan never fails. Peter wants y/n as his Lost Girl it ay take a while but he'll get her.

"But you know if you want her to like you, you can't hurt me. Or my crew. Because that would be hurting her family, the ones she loves. Then she wouldn't see you the same way." Killian smirked at the devil boy. Hook knew every word he said bugged Peter cause he knows Hook's right. Y/n would never forgive him for hurting someone she cares about or loves.

"She already has a crush on me-" Peter spoke looking away from Killian for a moment. Trying to regain the upper hand.

"But now you have to keep it that way. You can't do anything to jeopardize it." Hook countered. He could tell it bothered the boy to lose his upper hand in this conversation.

"Peter Pan never fails." Peter stated looking him dead in the eyes.

"You may never fail, Pan. But you might not have the patience to wait for her or me to come around." Hook stated before walking out of the forest to head back down towards his crew, ship, and daughter.