Eye's On You - Peter Pan

Peter x fem!reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 373

Summary: Peter watching over you when you sleep because he's worried about you.

"Are you seriously still watching me sleep?" Y/n giggled raising her grows as she opened her eyes.

"You have a problem with it?" Pan asked looking down at her laying down form.

"No. You're just worrying me." she shook her head staring at him with concern in her eyes.

"Why am I worrying you, love? I stare at you all the time." Peter questioned, brushing back her hair from her face.

"Normally it's with adoration or lust. This." Y/n reached up to cup his cheek, biting her lip. "This is with concern. AN I'm not hurt so what's troubling you?"

Peter sighed looking away but not enough for her hand to leave his cheek. "I don't know."

"What do you mean?" Y/n asked sitting up a little more, wanting him to know she was indeed listening.

"It's just a feeling. Like something's coming." Pan shook his head lightly. It had been bothering him for a week now, and he had been keeping it to himself. It felt good to talk about it.

"An you feel I'm going to get hurt when it does?" Y/n asked knowingly, his voice had cracked slightly she knew how much the prospect of her getting hurt bothered him.

Peter nodded 'yes' turning to look at her. "I won't let anything harm you. You know that right?"

Tilting her head to the side giving him a half smile. "Peter, I'm not the one that's worried here."

"It's just a feeling. It's probably nothing." Peter shrugged but it convinced no one, at least not Y/n. She knew him to well. It had been on his mind to long for it to not still be bothering him.

"When you get these feelings it ends up being something." Y/n stated, knowing it wasn't helpful advice but it was the truth.

"Not helping." Peter rolled his head to the side looking at her with an unimpressed look.

"I know I'm not easing your mind, but whatever you're feeling if it does happen. Then we'll deal with it. We always do. Peter Pan never fails." Y/n stated smirking as she climbed onto his lap to straddle him. They always beat the odds and they'd do it again.