Prologue

As a man runs fast and swiftly through a really dense forest, four shadowy figures chase after him in hot pursuit. As the figures throw blades at the man, the blade manages to gravely injury the man.

Just as the two shadowy figures thought that they had their prey caught, the man managed to fly off towards the edge of the cliff side. When the man landed on the cliff side, he toppled over in severe pain from his wounds.

Sadly he couldn't rest now, the man had to make a choice to either get caught and become a butcher meal or jump off the cliff and hope for the best.

With limited time to make his decision, the shadowy figures got closer to the man. So instead of waiting for his end, the man jumped off the cliff and into the ocean.

"Hahaha sorry you lowly bloodsuckers the power and information will die with me and your pharaoh will be lost forever!!" The man shouts as he hits the raging waters of the ocean.

As the two figures walked towards the edge, they both looked around to make sure that the man didn't pull a fast one on them.

"Damn Yami isn't going to like this." Figure one says as he turns his back to the cliff.

"No kidding welp there's nothing we can do about it now. Let's head back and give the big guy the bad news." Figure two says as he takes off into the forest.

As the first shadowy figure looks back at the edge of the cliff, he growled angrily and turned towards the forest and walks away from the cliff. Little did those figures know, that vampire was floating away towards a city called Domino to the unknown.