SEVENTEEN

Clar was discharged from the hospital, again.

To God, she kindly request with grit, that it wouldn't become a habit because of a particular male.

Carried to the car and then home in Antonio's arms. He stayed by her side.

She didn't want him close to her at the same time she wanted his attention on her, so he could see what he had done to her poor lip. In addition to the injuries, he had inflicted on her body. He needed to see his injustice done to her in face value.

May arrived in a different car with her medicine, found Clar in his office and asked in sign if she wanted to spend time with her. Antonio declined, speaking for Clar who gaped at him shocked than angry.

She stood up ignoring his ridiculous decline and turned to May about to head her way when Antonio dared her to take another step making Clar turn around in disbelief. He was threatening her, because she was going to hang out with May?

May knocked on the door making Clar turn her head in her direction.

' later. I'll see you later.'

May signed and waved goodbye with a small smile.

"It's May Antonio. May." Clar felt her throat tighten as she faced him.

"Are you restricting my movement and the only female companion I talk to in your house?" She reminded that he'd agreed to her freedom of movement.

"No, I'm not Clarina." He looked up from his work. "I want to fuck you so hard right now Clarina. I'm still displeased with you."

Displeased!?

Did he think she harboured pleasant feelings toward him? He was the one in the wrong between the both of them. And he had the gal to vocalise that he was displeased? Whom between the two of them was walking around with a burnt lip on their fucking face?

"Either I do that or you stay put in my company. The choice is yours."

She didn't want to fuck or sheathe his dick in her walls. She had kicked his stupid organ hard because it had been sickening to think that he had the right after what he had just done. Even if it was horniness disturbing him, it was definitely laced with something else , something sinister enough to have him act out that way toward her.

Clar angrily sat back down on the leather chair and stared at the wall blankly, in silence.

She didn't want to think about it nor him anymore. Not only was the issue more than loud enough in her mind, it was heavy with how much of a reality it was based on the fact that besides the painkillers she could feel how much bigger and tender her lip was.

He didn't force himself on her. And he'd loudly declared that he'd fuck her if she decided to up and leave from his office so staying it was.

And the thoughts started, round and round they went running from the the feelings that were evoked because of her lip and landed in the evaluation circle after taking a merry go round with all that her life was currently presenting.

Her bloody consoling game. At first, she consoled herself because she was a low-key sour loser. She liked having the last word. With Antonio, she had a few scenarios where she had the last word, if any truly.

He was messing up her life.

Clar groaned touching her temple. She wasn't supposed to be thinking about him at all but how could she not when he was everywhere in it, even the now as she was actively going through her mind.

She closed her eyes, resting the side of her head on her open palm on her cheek. Her sore bottom lip pouted out. Doing her level best to fight the rage, hurt and anger that boiled within her chest from turning into hot violent tears. She honestly hadn't thought the day couldn't have gone so wrong like it had. She hadn't even bickered with Antonio nor had she done anything to 'press his hand'. In the end, it had all come down to Raksana and what she had done. Something she paid for with her very own skin and yet it hadn't been her own choice of action.