Introduction

All rights reserved.

Copyright 2024 Elle. R. Pierce aka lonelywritinglass

____________________________

Salutations, Readers!

I would like to start off by saying thank you! Thank you for clicking on this story and taking the time to read it even if you only read one chapter! I appreciate it and means a lot! As stated in my bio, I have written fan-fiction in the past, but wanted to try taking a different approach to things by writing my own stories. It has been some time since I last wrote and while things do feel a little rusty, I find myself coming back to something I very much enjoy.

I know there will be some grammatical errors, structural errors, and even some chapters that you the reader may think are a bit slow, but this is something I am working to get better on and can only continue to improve the more I write and get back into the swing of things. I ask that you bare with me, but I completely understand if this a story you no longer wish to read whether it's because of me and my writing or something else. I just want you all to know I appreciate that someone even took the time to read this. While I have written my own stories before, granted they were just random short stories that weren't fan-fiction related at all, I have never mustered the courage to publicly post them. Other than my one fan-fiction story, as stated before. For some reason though this time feels different.

This story is still currently being written and is not finished yet, but I feel I am constantly updating it for improvements or re-writes. New chapters I am going to try to post every 1-2 weeks. Please feel free to comment or vote as I enjoy reading what you the reader has to say. Thank you once again for taking the time to read this story, and without further ado, I invite you to eventually step back in time and join these lovely characters on their journey through happiness, love, and heartbreak.

Enjoy! ^_^

-Elle R. Pierce