a night in sydney - Jess Carter✿

I had always admired Jess Carter from afar. She was a defender for England and one of the best players in the World Cup. She was confident, competitive, and passionate about football. She had a stunning smile, a fit body, and a charming accent. She was everything I wanted and more.

I was a journalist who had been covering the World Cup for a popular magazine. I was smart, curious, and attracted to stories. I had a knack for writing, a flair for words, and a thirst for the truth. And I had one goal in mind: to write the best story of my career.

We met at a press conference before the final, where Jess was one of the speakers. I was one of the reporters, armed with a microphone and a notebook. I asked her some questions about her performance, her strategy, and her expectations.

"Jess, how do you feel about facing Spain in the final?"  I asked.

"I feel confident and ready. We've worked hard to get here, and we're not going to let this opportunity slip away. Spain is a strong team, but so are we. We have the skills, the tactics, and the spirit to win this game."  She answered.

"What do you think is the key to victory?"  I continued.

"I think the key is to play as a team, to support each other, and most importantly to enjoy the game. We have to trust our coach, our teammates, and ourselves. We have to play with passion, with courage, and with joy. We have to give it our all, and have no regrets."  She said.

"And what about you personally? What are your goals for the final?"  I asked intriguingly.

"My goals are to do my best, to defend well, to create chances, and to score if possible. I want to make my country proud, my family proud, and myself proud. I want to have fun, but I also want to win."  She smiled.

She answered them with ease and grace, but also with a hint of humor and sarcasm. She looked at me with interest and amusement, as if she could see right through me. I felt a spark between us, but I didn't have time to explore it further, as the press conference ended and we had to go our separate ways.

But Jess didn't let me go that easily. She approached me as I was leaving the venue and asked me if I wanted to join her for a drink in her hotel room. She said she wanted to get to know me better and maybe have some fun.

"Hey, you're the journalist who asked me those questions, right?"  She said.

"Yes, that's me. I'm y/n, by the way."  I introduced myself.

"I'm Jess, nice to meet you. I liked your questions, they were smart and insightful. You seem to know a lot about football."  She complimented me.

"Thank you, I appreciate that. I do love football, it's my passion. I've been following the World Cup closely, and I have to say, you're amazing. You're one of my favorite players."  I confessed.

"Really? That's very kind of you to say. You're making me blush."  She joked.

"I'm serious, you're incredible. You're confident, competitive, and passionate. You have a stunning smile, a fit body, and a charming accent. You're everything I want and more if I'm brutally honest." I flirted.

"Wow, you're quite the charmer, aren't you? You're not bad yourself. You're smart, curious, and attractive. You have a knack for writing, a flair for words, and a thirst for the truth. You're everything I need and more."  She flirted back with a slight smirk.

She moved closer to me and spoke softly in my ear.

"Listen, I have an offer for you. How about you come to my hotel room for a drink? I want to learn more about you and maybe have some fun. What do you think?"

I was shocked and pleased by her invitation, but also a bit anxious. I knew she was hitting on me, but I also knew she was a star player who had a big game the next day. Was she serious or just messing with me? Did she really fancy me or was I just a diversion? I decided to take a risk and accept her proposal, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness.

"Sure, why not? I'd love to join you for a drink. And maybe more."  I agreed.

"Great, let's go then. Follow me."  She said, grabbing my hand and leading me to her hotel room.

In Jess's room, we chatted about our lives, our dreams, and our emotions for each other. We found out that we had a lot in common and a strong attraction. We both adored football, but we also had other interests and hobbies. We both had ambitious aims, but also valued happiness and balance. We both had emotions for each other, but also respected each other's limits.

"So, tell me more about yourself. What do you like to do when you're not writing?"  She asked me.

"Well, I like to read, watch movies, listen to music, play games, travel, and hang out with friends. You know, the usual stuff." I answered while shrugging my shoulders.

"What kind of books, movies, and stuff do you like?"  She asked, looking curious.

"I like books that are informative, inspiring, or entertaining. I like movies that are thrilling, funny, or romantic.. Kinda boring I know"  I explained.

"I see. We have similar tastes, then. I like those things too. What about traveling? Where have you been, and where do you want to go?"  She asked.

"I've been to a few places, mostly in Europe and America. I want to go to more places, especially in Asia and Africa. I love to learn about different cultures, languages, and cuisines. What about you?"  I asked.

"I've been to a lot of places, mostly because of football. I've played in England, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and more. I want to go to more places too, especially in South America and Oceania. I love to see the natural beauty, the wildlife, and the people. I also love to try new things, like surfing, skydiving, or bungee jumping."  She said with excitement.

"Gosh, you're very adventurous, aren't you? I admire that. I'm more of a careful person, but I'm willing to try new things too, as long as they're not too dangerous or scary."  I said with a nervous laugh.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you. I'm a defender, after all. It's my job to keep you safe." She joked.

"Thank you, I appreciate that. You're very sweet, you know that?" I complimented her with a smile.

We sat and smiled at each other for a while before we moved closer to each other. We looked into each other's eyes and felt a connection. Jess leaned in and kissed me softly, then passionately. We wrapped our arms around each other and fell onto the bed. We decided to spend the night together.

The next morning, we woke up in each other's arms, feeling happy and content. We exchanged phone numbers and promised to keep in touch, no matter what happened in the final. We kissed goodbye and wished each other good luck. I watched her leave with a smile on my face and a warmth in my heart. I knew I had just experienced something special, something unforgettable, something magical. I just knew I had just written the best story of my life.

SORRY AB THIS ITS SO BAD