'the dream' - Georgia Stanway✿

y/n as Georgia Stanway's 16yo daughter<3

*for context the day you receive the text Georgia is away:)*

Your name is y/n, and you are the daughter of Georgia Stanway, a world-class footballer. You look up to your mum's passion, skill, and dedication to the sport. You also share her talent, and you hope to play for the Lionesses one day.

You are currently a student at the Manchester City Academy, where you train with other aspiring footballers. You are one of their best players in your age group, and you are known for being a quick, creative, and versatile forward. You love scoring goals, but you also love assisting your teammates and creating opportunities.

One day, you get the news that you have been chosen to play for England  as a defender in the U17 Women's World Cup. You are thrilled and proud of yourself, but also anxious and excited. You call your mother to share the good news, and she is over the moon for you.

"Hi, Mum, I have some amazing news for you!" you say, as soon as she picks up the phone.

"Hi, darling, what is it?" she asks, sounding curious and happy.

"I've been picked to play for England in the U17 World Cup!" you say, barely holding back your excitement.

"Wow, that's fantastic, y/n! I'm so proud of you, well done!" she says, her voice full of joy and pride.

"Thanks, Mum, it means the world to me. You're the best!" you say, feeling a warm glow in your chest.

"You're the best, too, y/n. You've worked your socks off for this, and you earned it more than anyone. I'm so happy for you, and I can't wait to see you play! When do you leave?" she asks, eager to know more.

"I leave next week, Mum. We're flying to the host country, and then we have a few days to train and get ready for the first match. We're playing against Brazil, can you believe it?" you say, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness.

"Brazil? Wow, that's a tough opponent, but I'm sure you can handle it. You have the skills, the talent, and the heart to beat anyone. Just remember to enjoy the experience, work hard, and have fun. And don't worry, I'll be there to support you. I've just booked my flight and hotel, and I'll be cheering you on from the stands. You're not alone, y/n, you'll have me and the whole family behind you. We all love you, and are so so proud of you." she says, her voice full of love and support.

"I love you too, Mum, and I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me. You're my hero, Mum, and I want to make you proud. Thanks for being there for me, always." you say, feeling emotional and grateful.

"You're welcome, y/n, and you're my hero too. You've already made me proud, and I know you'll do great things in life. I can't wait to see you, and to hug you, and to watch you play. You're amazing, y/n, and I'm so lucky to have you as my daughter." she says, her voice cracking a little.

"You're amazing too, Mum, and I'm so lucky to have you as my mother. I can't wait to see you too, and to hug you, and to play for you. You're the best, Mum, and I love you so much." you say, feeling a tear roll down your cheek.

"I love you too, y/n, more than words can say. You're the best, y/n, and I'm so proud of you. Now, go and pack your bags, and get ready for the adventure of your life. I'll see you soon, darling. Bye for now." she says, ending the call with a kiss.

"Bye, Mum, see you soon. Love you." you say, hanging up the phone.

You smile, and wipe your eyes. You feel a surge of love and gratitude for your mother, and you also feel inspired and motivated. You grab your bags, and head to the airport, where you meet your teammates and coaches. You board the plane, and fly to the host country, where you will face some of the best teams in the world. You are ready to show what you can do, and to make your mother and your country proud.