behind the lens - Niamh Charles✿

Y/N pov<3

Being a professional photographer was my dream, but I never thought I would have the opportunity to work with one of my biggest idols. Niamh Charles was more than a brilliant footballer, she was also a stunning beauty, who appeared on the covers of many magazines and newspapers. I had been following her career since she joined the lionesses, and I admired her skills, passion, and charisma.

One day, I got a call from the editor of Sports Illustrated, who asked me if I wanted to take photos of Niamh Charles for the next issue. I was speechless. I agreed right away, and felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. I had never met Niamh Charles in person, but I had seen enough of her pictures and videos to know that she was gorgeous, charming, and confident. How would I cope with being in the same room with her, let alone taking her photos?

I got to the studio early, and set up all my equipment. I checked my camera, lenses, and lighting, and made sure everything was ready. I also prepared some questions to ask Niamh Charles during the shoot, hoping to get some insights into her personality and preferences. I wanted to capture her essence, not just her appearance.

I heard a knock on the door, and turned around. I gasped as I saw Niamh Charles walk in, wearing a casual outfit of jeans, t-shirt, and leather jacket. She smiled warmly, and extended her hand.

"Hi, I'm Niamh. You must be Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you."

I shook her hand, and felt a jolt of electricity run through my body. I barely managed to say hello, and introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. I'm the photographer for today. I'm a huge fan of yours. It's an honor to work with you."

Niamh laughed, and winked.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you. I'm a fan of your work too. I've seen some of your photos, and they're amazing. You have a great eye for detail and emotion."

I felt my cheeks heat up, and thanked her. I couldn't believe that Niamh Charles had seen MY photos, and liked them (!!). I felt a surge of confidence, and decided to be more relaxed and friendly.

I led Niamh to the dressing room, where she changed into a more formal outfit of a white blouse, black skirt, and heels. She looked stunning, and I felt my heart skip a beat. I complimented her, and she thanked me. She asked me what kind of photos I wanted to take, and I explained my vision.

"I want to show your beauty, but also your strength and grace. I want to capture the essence of who you are, not just what you do. I want to make you shine, like the star that you are."

Niamh smiled, and nodded.

"That sounds wonderful. I trust your judgment. You're the expert, after all. Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it."

We reached the set, where a couch and a white backdrop were arranged. I asked Niamh to sit on the couch, and try different poses. I took some photos, and looked at them. They were decent, but not impressive. I felt that something was lacking. I wanted Niamh to be more relaxed, and more expressive.

I changed my strategy. I left my camera, and joined Niamh on the couch. I gazed into her eyes, and grinned.

"Niamh, you're doing well, but I sense that you're not giving your all. You're too rigid, too serious. I want you to loosen up, and be yourself. I want you to reveal your character, your feelings, your passions. I want you to show me the real you."

Niamh seemed shocked, but curious. She nodded, and eased her shoulders. She moved closer to me, and spoke softly.

"Alright, I'll show you the real me. But you have to make me a promise."