PUPPY TROUBLES ^⁠_⁠^

SUNDAY
it was a Sunday and I was busy finishing up the scarf I was making.

It was a sky blue a a scarf with dark blue polkadot on top.

It was the assignment that ms dannelle (our online fashion teacher) gave us as an assistant to make any color of scarf of our choice.

And since blue was my fave color I made blue I was just about done when I head the door bell.

My mom was a caterer at a venue and my stepdad went out with my serah and Dera he said he had a surprise for all of us but I didn't want to go so I stayed home.

I ran down stairs with. The scarf and dropped it on the kitchen table to open the door but before I could do that...

*Bark* was a sound that came from the other side of the door.

I was wondering who's dog that was, I opened the door and a very small puppy ran right under my leg.

"Hay!" I yelled "who's puppy is that?!" I asked

"It's our puppy dannella" said serah as she ran after the puppy

"What?!" I shouted i couldn't believe that Mr Santiago bought you guys a dog

"Dad bought us a puppy and her name is daisy" said Dera

Not long my stepdad came in with a big bag of dog food " sweety can u help me with this" he asked

I was kinda confused who he was talking to

"Is it me" I asked

"Noooo it's the dog"Dera said all sarcastic like " of course it's you!"

RUDE?! I walked and helped him Carry the other end of the bag into the kitchen

"Thanks dear" he said " now if you would excuse me have a job interview right about now" he said as he checked his watch

Serah and Dera were busy playing with their new dog which I kinda admit is really cute. I was just about to pick her up when I realized I had an online class in about two minutes from now.

I rushed up to my room opened my laptop linked onto the site

Dannelle78: hello students and welcome to another day of fashion school. Today I will be reprimanding you scarf I assigned all of you to do last class. Now I want you all to put o. Your scarf's and we shall begin

Immediately everyone wore their scarf's which I must say we're really courgouse, I ran to my sawing table to grab my scarf when i realized I let it down stairs in the kitchen where my sister's were with their dog I quickly ran down to grab it as I reached the kitchen my scarf was covered in MUDE!!

I couldn't believe it "SERAH, DERA WHERE ARE YOU??!!!" I yelled I picked it up and came running in the two miscreants I thorough the scarf on Dera's face and asked her what the hell happened with my scarf.

"Sorry we'll her how it happened daisy went to the back yard and got covered in MUDE so we used the scarf to clean her up" she said as she handed the scarf to serah

"Ya we didn't know it was yours honest or else we wouldn't have used it" said serah

"I would!" Said Dera and again sis I'm not sorry bye " she said as she carried the scarf from serah and gave it to me.

I couldn't believe it that puppy destroyed my scarf I've been working on for a week I just wanted to snap.

When I went up to my room ms dannelle asked for my design, the only thing I had was my muddy scarf I wore the scarf for her to see and a big giant thumbs down was what showed on my screen I just hate that dog and now I have to remake the scarf again before Saturday pluse she gave us another assignment to make a neck pillow thanks daisy ༎ຶ⁠ ⁠෴⁠ ⁠༎ຶ...