FAMILY SHARING TIMEo⁠_⁠O

SATURDAY

Today was a raining day so after breakfast I decided to finish up my government assignment.

I was in my bedroom when someone knock on my door. I assumed it was serah because their was no way Dera would knock on my door "no serah you can't play miraculous life on my phone!" I yelled "I'm doing my homework!"

My dad opened the door and stuck his head in "danniella, it's me I need to be on the social medium" he announced "can you help me?"

"The social medium? Mr Santiago what are you talking about?!" I asked in annoyance

"You know the instachat, the snapgram, the facefriends and the tweetering! I want it all for my business, Santiago all-i-can-do-jod!" He said sitting on my bed. UNINVITED!!...

"but I can't seem to find any of those things on the interweb!" He said as he stretched his hand for me to collect his laptop

"Mr Santiago don't you mean the internet!" I said in complete shame that this man was related to me.

The way he murdered the names of those social media sites, I doubted there was a pulse No wonder he couldn't find them online.

I set my government assignment aside and grabbed his laptop.

He watched as I googled "popular Media sites" and then clicked on link to a website. Within seconds a list appeard with links to all the popular sites he had mangled.

"There you go sir" I said as I handed his laptop back to him.

"Thanks danniella!" He beamed. " I really appreciate your help. As a matter of fact, I'd like you to have this!"

He took out his wallet and handed me what I thought at first was dollar bills. Only not, it was a gift card. Four  "big bucks" gift cards to mega burger  parlor, to be exact: "good for one FREE pizza and large soda on Saturdays 1:00-3:00 p.m"

" Thanks, sir" I said as I smiled disappointedly

"Your welcome honey and I would really appreciate it if you could pls call me dad from now on pls!" He asked as he placed his hand on my shoulders

I just sat their with my mouth open, "HONEY?!" Why did he Call me that

"Shureee!" I said as I giggled

"Alright then have a good one" he said as he closed the door behind him

That felt so cringe...

**********************************
After dinner was over I thought it would be fun for me to lounge in my bed take out my laptop and finish watching my fave realty show "MY VERY POOR AND TRASHY FRIEND!," and it's the thrilling finals today

But I guess my mom wanted to take full advantage of the rainy day. So she decided we needed to have some family sharing time.

"Now it's time for board game madness!" She announced as we finished lunch...

"Is everyone ready for fun,fun,fun?!" She said I guess no one was ready for fun,fun,fun cause the room was totally quite,you could hear the rain water gurgling into the sewer drains outside.

But it was just the sound of Dera greedily guzzling a glass of miraculous suger punch.

"I really wish I could join the fun, dear!" Sir Santiago exclaimed. "But the big championship game is about to come on!"

"Same here, I would love to play an exciting game with you" I lied " but my favorite reality show, MY VERY POOR AND TRASHY FRIEND!, will be on soon, and it's the finale!"

As soon as dad and I got up from the table to leave, my mom shot us her evil sit-your-butts-back-down-if-you-know-what's-good-for-you look.

So of course we quickly returned to our chairs and sat down.
It's never a good idea to tick off mom.

As the wise old saying goes, "if mom's not happy, then NOBODY'S happy!"

Which is actually just the trendier "mommy power " version of the wise old saying" misery LOVES company!"

Mom escorted me and her husband into the family room like a seasoned prison guard.

I almost expected her to handcuff us to the chair so we won't commit a serious offense like turning on the tv.

About five mins later Dera and serah come rushing down with a pizza box and a grocery bag.

"Look at this! I made my own game! It's called THE WORLD ACCORDING TO DERA!! your gonna love it!"

"We'd love to Dera" said mom "it's going to be fun!"

Dera opened her pizza box.

Inside was a hand made game board with random squares and colorful crayon a scribbles that made no SENSE!

It looked like she just chewed up some crayons and spat them on the paper with her eyes closed.

"Daddy you can be the paper clip, and mom you can be the penny and serah you can be the packet of empty chewing gum."

She handed them their game pieces.

"Cool! I get to be the cute barbie shoe!" I smiled, picking up a tiny sparkling high heel.

"You wish!"Dera grunted, and snatched it right out of my hand. "That's mine! Remember the game is titled THE WORLD ACCORDING TO DEAR, so I'm the boss of it!"

I folded my arms and gleared at her.

"Then what I'm I gonna use to play your game theirs nothing left!" I grumbled.

Dera looked into the box, and sure enough there wasn't anything their.

But she just SHRUGGED her shoulders at me like it wasn't her problem!

That's when I got the BEST Idea!...

"OH NO! It looks like I won't be able to play your game Dera!" I pretended to pount like I was about to cry. "I guess I'll just have to go watch my reality show now while you guys have all the FUN! but I swear I'll get over it! BYE!"

"Hey wait a mins!" Dera grinned as she pelled off a moldy pickle that was stuck to the bottom of the box. "Here, dannella! This is your game pice!"...

" I don't want that nasty thing!" I shrinked

" But it's the best one!" Said Dera

Mommy?!" I whined waiting for her to intervine.

"Dannella your spoiling the game your sister worked hard on it so just take the pickle and try to be a good sport" said mom

"Mom you go first," said Dera and like that the game had began

**********************************
I was so over Dera stupid game, any time it was my turn I got something like this:

YOU GOTS COOTIES WITHOUT A COOTIE SHOT!
GO TO JAIL!
SORRY!!! ⁠ب⁠_⁠ب

**********************************
But when she got a turn she always got something like

YOU ARE THE BESTEST PLAYER AND GET TO HAVE THREE PIECES OF CANDY FROM THE JACKPOT CANDY STACH! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

**********************************
I was so over Dera game and after all those candy she ate she came down with a serious tummy ache, my mom and her husband escorted Dera and serah to their room.

Any way since my reality film is over I might as well finish the scarf I have been making all week.

I'm a actually looking forward for my online tayloring class tomorrow...