EYES ON THE PRIZE ♡⁠‿⁠♡

I've literally spent a hole two hours giving Scott a complete tour of Elizabeth high.

And he seems really friendly and has a whacky sense of humor.

We get along really well and you will never believe this! WE BOTH LOVE ART!!!

The only problem is that he makes me super nervous!

I just don't know why.... He just does

Scott hasn't had time to meet any other students or teacher yet, but after that crazy text I had with Chloe she's been DYING to meet him.

I can't believe she was actually begging me to take a selfie with Scott and send it to her so she could see what a HUNK he is!

Sorry, Chloe I've only know the guy for like two hours now and I'm not gonna embarrass my self by saying "hay Scott would u mind taking a quick selfie with me? My friend is dying to see how hunky you are!"

Like, how JUVENILE would that be?!

At least Chloe wasn't that upset with me when I told her I couldn't come to the baking class today cause I had to give a full tour to Scott.

After the tour I showed Scott his locker and told him to text me if he had any problems.

He had to leave early for his dentist appointment so I walked him to the main entrance.

I thought his dad was waiting to pick him up but he said it was his chauffeur!!....

Can you believe it?!

Must be NICE!!

After Scott left, I decided to go ahead and read the email I got from madam Dannielle about the fashion Trip to Paris this march I signed up for last December.

To find out if I was been accepted for another week still, but I was pretty Shure I was gonna get a big fat REJECTION!

I held my breath as I nervously read the email " dear danniella,  blah,blah blah blah blah blah blah.... OMG IM GOING TO PARIS!!!!

That was when Ivey walked up to me  and gleared at me like I was some kind of expired cream or something

"Omg your going to Paris" she said with fake  excitement in her voice then she dragged my phone from me  and said " I wouldn't give a give a FUCK even if you were going to the united kingdom" she said as.she dropped my phone on the floor

I just started at her in aww " Ivey!!!" I screamed " what the hell is wrong with u"

She just stood their and smirked at me like some kind of demi Devi.

"Oops did I do that?" She say acting like she did nothing

"Why did u drop my phone like that?" I asked

"To save Paris from seeing a fat ugly dumpling like u walking on their streets. I just did them a huge favor" she said

I just don't get why did girlfriend have to start tossing insults like that?

I wasn't even talking to her!

I just didn't know what to say as.ahe Sasha's out down the hall.

I picked up my phone lucky it wasn't damaged and I was too happy to get upset so instead of thinking about I ey I decided to day dream about my fabulous trip to Paris this march!

They were exciting to make even Ivey to bee green with envy!...