Taehyung tone was serious Namjoon was shaken by the firmness of Taehyung's tone. "I expect you to be professional," Taehyung told him lastly and turned walking away from Namjoon.

Namjoon sighed and pocked his cheek with his tongue. He entered Yazia's cabin after knocking and saw her working on the laptop she looked up at him. He internally laughed at her miserable condition. Namjoon is serious at work mostly, but Yazia really made him unsettled.

 "Miss Yazia", he said self-invited himself on the chair in front of her table. Yazia closed her laptop listening to him attentively, "The last presentation you sent me was not satisfactory", Namjoon said.

 Yazia gave him a tight nod and spoke, "I was aware that you were going to reject it so I started making a new one, but at least you can tell me what's wrong and what you want me to add."

"It's on you what ideas you have just add them I am sure it will be approved", Namjoon's tone was ironic and he got a smirk on his face. It made her frustrated, this man was just making it difficult on purpose.

"Why are you doing all this?', Yazia asked him directly Namjoon chuckled and nodded. "Good we should talk on point", Namjoon looked at her with a piercing gaze and continued. "Answer my questions and I'll accept your presentation, It's not perfect but I'll make little changes for you."

She looked at him calmly and Namjoon continued, "Why you are wearing all this I had seen you without it, What's the point of hiding it now.", Yazia said in a composed tone. "You told me I was a hypocrite; Now I am not I am completely following my religion, you still got a problem?", Namjoon scoffed and placed his hand on her table taping fingers.

"You were a hypocrite now you have become an extremist and are planning suicide bombing afterward?", Namjoon mocked Yazia, and she let out an amused sound. "Why do you think Muslims are terrorists?" Namjoon shrugged. "Not all just some people like you, I can't guarantee them."

Yazia nodded she was offended by his remark, but she decided not to give him satisfaction and acted calmly. "You are just confused about what you want, you need answers or just want to insult me with your remarks."

Namjoon stared at her absorbing her calmness and she added more, "You can go and reject all my presentations, I am daughter of Syed Muhammad Saad I never learned to give up. You can reject thousands of my proposals, and I'll make thousands more, my Allah is with me and I am only afraid of him neither of you nor hard work."

Namjoon felt Goosebumps by the calmness and sternness of her tone. He stood up and looked at her challengingly. "Let's see then." He left the room without looking back at her. Yazia took a breath of relief after Namjoon went out.

 "Why I am stuck with these people, my dear Allah give me patience to handle all this and never let me get away from the right path give me strength to bear all these difficulties easily."

«»

Taehyung was sitting in his office. "It's been two hours since she called me last time", he said looking at his watch and thinking for a while. He tried to get busy working on pending files sat on the couch daydreaming the stared out of the window mindlessly. His mind was stuck on Yazia.

"She is really not going to call me, but she does in every 10 minutes", He looked at the intercom and took a long breath.

"I should see myself", Taehyung practically ran towards her cabin. He even forgot to knock in a hurry. "Warrior-", he stopped in track when he saw Yazia sleeping placing her head on the table. "She looked really tired, I'll see you Kim Namjoon", he said in a low tone not to wake her up and walked towards her with slow steps.