A Decent Reason To Team Up

Navy wasn't sure how to feel about Fern. King's high school buddy was an interesting person to decipher.

A really interesting one.

A rustle from behind him.

Jumping a mile, he turned to attack them, and internally groaned.

"Fuck. Not you."

"I hate this as much as you."

Bullshit, Agent Sunny."

Sunny didn't really know what she was expecting while she stalked Purple, but one of them was not Navy, who had put them in that exact situation...for whatever reason.

"You forget I'm not your slave anymore, Navy," She spat, glaring at the man who had used her to attack her best friend. "So you can drop the professional act. Besides, your currently being used as a husk for your son, who is a child. Also, your powerless."

"I know. Don't remind me. The little bastard sucked out my magic."

"Well, you kind of deserved it."

"Fuck you."

"Hey. I can easily send my best friend after you. They've probably got a plan by now, and are hunting your ass down."

"Sure they are."

"Don't even try that dumb "King doesn't give a shit about Purple" shit. You know damn well King cares about Purple more than you people do. From my knowledge, King gave up his life for that child. So don't even try it."

"I doubt they're going to free him from the hypnosis your best friend's brother put on him."

"Trust me. They know what they're doing. Your going to lose to them, probably harder than you lost to your son." She smirked at him, earning a snarl from her former master.

"I think I like it when you didn't talk back."

Sunny climbed down from the rafters. "Sure you did. I'm sure your entire army did. But too bad! You don't have that anymore! Isn't that just depressing."

Something snatched her leg, and Navy flinched.

"When the fuck did I have that technology?!"

Forgetting that Sunny was the enemy, he jumped down to get a better glance at what had grabbed her.

"What the..."

"It's one of Amber's pieces of work!" Sunny shouted, gesturing to the orange stick in front of them.

Navy growled. "Oh, fuck."

Amber gave him a smirk. "Fernando, go after the prince."

Sunny and Navy glanced at each other.

"HEY! THAT'S MY SON! IT'S MY JOB TO GO AFTER HIM!"

"YOU LEAVE PURPLE ALONE!" Sunny shouted, reaching for her knife. She sliced the tendril she had been caught in, flipping back onto the ground.

"Navy, did you have any knowledge of this?!"

"I think she was using them as weapons during the fights outside while I fought you guys, but I've never seen these before! I haven't even thought about using these as weapons!"

"Well, maybe think about stopping it?!"

"How?!"

"Right. Purple took your magic. Nevermind, I got this!"

Navy stared at her. "Your a child." He deadpanned.

"And so is Purple, and how many times has he kicked your ass single-handed?"