𝟘𝟞: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕡𝕥. 𝕀

Start from the beginning

 "I just made a great friend who isn't in this family that makes me feel alive and like a normal teenager. She matches my weirdness and humor. She didn't flinch at my cold touch or that I hugged her. She's truly beautiful inside and out. She is too wonderful to just leave behind and ghost her." Alice said as she pushed her finger against Edward's chest til he was backed into a wall. The Cullen family was shocked at what they had witnessed, it was rare Alice was ever upset in such a way. "...Then I will go for some time," Edward said as he moved past her. "Can you send me Athena's number?" He asked Jasper and he nodded his head and Edward headed up to pack.

"That was...easy," Alice said as she looked at her family. Rosalie huffed, "The family is already getting torn apart by 2 humans, this is gonna be more trouble than needed. " She said as she stomped her way up with Emmett following as he was texting on his phone. Jasper shook his head and went up to his room as well.

Back with Athena

Athena had finished unpacking and she sighed as she rubbed her face and stretched. Then her phone started to ring, Athena looked at the unknown number then answered. "Hello Hello Athena speaking," She said as she sat at her gaming desk "Athena it's um...um Jasper from History," the voice said "Oh Jas hey! How are you? Whatcha doing?" She said as she smiled and bit her lips a bit "Heh hey, I'm good ma'am, currently working on my history project." He said as he looked at the poster board on his desk and then up out the window. "Oh, I finished mine when I got home before unpacking. Best 30 minutes yet." She said and giggled, she heard Jasper let out a sigh 

"You have a beautiful laugh, Miss Athena," Jasper said quietly and Athena blushed and covered her face "Why Mr Hale you have me blushin' ear to ear... Thank you. You have a very warm honey-like voice, it's very smooth and welcoming." She said and she heard his breath hitch "Seems I have you flustered as well Mister Hale," She said with a giggle. "Seems that way...It's been a long time since I've been flustered like this." He said as he rubbed his face and closed his eyes "I might have to fluster you more often Jasper," She said with a sweet sultry tone

 "Heh geez," He mumbled as he got up and went to lay in bed. "You should know when it comes to late nights and my mom isn't home. I tend to be extra flirty, except with my online friend. We just cuss a lot and things in that area, very vulgar." She laughed a bit after and yawned "You should sleep. '' Jasper whispered. "I'm alright, I wanna talk to you for a bit longer Hale." Athena said and smiled to herself "Why's that?" Jasper questioned as he fidgeted with his hand a bit "You interest me Jasper, I don't know what it is about you, but I feel I don't know...pulled to you by some force? I sound crazy huh?" Athena laughed quietly "I feel the same thing, you're unique... why I've never come across a woman as interesting as you." Jasper stated as he smiled to himself. Athena and Jasper talked til it was almost 3 in the morning and she finally fell asleep. Jasper stayed on the phone and listened to her breathing slow down as she fell asleep. "What are you doing to me Miss Athena" he whispered before he ended the call.

The next morning, Athena woke up, looked around, and groaned as she turned her alarm off and stretched 'When did I fall asleep?' she thought, getting out of bed she went to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit before she went to her closet to find an outfit for school.